Archive for the ‘Bundles’ Category
6 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on July 17, 2014 under Bundles, Laptop / Mobile, Mobile, Notebook, PC, Tablet PC, Wireless
Intel Corp. said this week that its future PC platforms will be equipped with its own 3G/4G modems so to enable wireless Internet connectivity everywhere and on every device. The move will clearly mak... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on April 24, 2014 under Bundles
MSI has teamed up with XSplit Gamecaster in order to give a six month XSplit premium license to anyone who has purchased or will purchase an MSI Gaming branded graphics card between the 15th of April ... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on October 15, 2013 under Bundles, Highlights
Intel's Haswell processors have presented us with arguably some of the biggest variations in air-cooled overclocking ability that we have seen from the company's mainstream and high-end processors sin... more.
10 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on September 27, 2013 under Bundles, Gaming Rig, Highlights 2, PC
If there's one thing that makes attending gaming events awkward, it's lugging an awkwardly-sized, 15kg+ system from your home to the destination. Many Mini-ITX systems have aimed to solve the prob... more.
7 CommentsPosted by Simon on April 15, 2011 under Bundles, Highlights
Once upon a time, mainstream stores carried computers and almost no one sold decent components. Then the direct model arrived and systems were sold online. Smaller stores began to stock components loc... more.
- Marvell and Nvidia are working on processor modules for Project Ara smartphones... Filed under: Android, Mobile, Smartphone
- MSI unveils mini-ITX Z97 mainboard with 802.11ac Killer Wi-Fi, M.2, enhanced cooling... Filed under: Motherboard
- Rackspace to lower reliance on Intel, set to use OpenPower servers... Filed under: CPU, Server
- Possible GeForce GTX 960 launch date and price revealed... Filed under: Graphics
- Asus preps external device for extreme overclocking of graphics cards... Filed under: Graphics
- MSI X99S Gaming 7 (LGA 2011-v3... Filed under: Highlights, Motherboard
- Gigabyte X99 SOC Force (LGA 20... Filed under: Highlights V, Motherboard
- Asus X99 Deluxe (LGA 2011-v3) ... Filed under: Highlights 2, Motherboard
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- Intel wants its ‘SoFIA’ chips to power $50 smartphones
- Intel bets on Chromebooks, announces family of new chips
- Intel to ship SoFIA chip with built-in 3G for low-cost phones in Q4
- Intel reportedly looking for another x86 SoC partner in China
- Opera Mobile for Android now available for Intel architecture
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
28nm amazon AMD Android Apple arm Asus ATI core ea facebook GCN geforce Google gpu haswell Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung sony ssd steam technology news valve wii u WIndows windows phone xbox xbox one