Archive for the ‘Bundles’ Category
0 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on October 15, 2013 under Bundles, Highlights
Intel's Haswell processors have presented us with arguably some of the biggest variations in air-cooled overclocking ability that we have seen from the company's mainstream and high-end processors sin... more.
10 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on September 27, 2013 under Bundles, Gaming Rig, Highlights 2, PC
If there's one thing that makes attending gaming events awkward, it's lugging an awkwardly-sized, 15kg+ system from your home to the destination. Many Mini-ITX systems have aimed to solve the prob... more.
7 CommentsPosted by Simon on April 15, 2011 under Bundles, Highlights
Once upon a time, mainstream stores carried computers and almost no one sold decent components. Then the direct model arrived and systems were sold online. Smaller stores began to stock components loc... more.
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
- Here’s what’s on at Multiplay i51... Filed under: Event
- Samsung preps high-end, mainstream phones based on Tizen... Filed under: Mobile, Smartphone
- Eve Online Dev suffered $21 million loss in 2013... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Microsoft Xbox One total sales exceed five million units... Filed under: Console
- Another patent troll is trying to sue Nintendo... Filed under: Software & Gaming
amazon AMD Android Apple Asus case competition facebook Google Intel ios ipad ipad 2 iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft MSI Multiplay New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung Software & Gaming sony ssd steam steve jobs tablet technology news Thermaltake valve wii u WIndows windows 8 xbox xbox one