Archive for the ‘Bundles’ Category
6 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on July 17, 2014 under Bundles, Laptop / Mobile, Mobile, Notebook, PC, Tablet PC, Wireless
Intel Corp. said this week that its future PC platforms will be equipped with its own 3G/4G modems so to enable wireless Internet connectivity everywhere and on every device. The move will clearly mak... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on April 24, 2014 under Bundles
MSI has teamed up with XSplit Gamecaster in order to give a six month XSplit premium license to anyone who has purchased or will purchase an MSI Gaming branded graphics card between the 15th of April ... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on October 15, 2013 under Bundles, Highlights
Intel's Haswell processors have presented us with arguably some of the biggest variations in air-cooled overclocking ability that we have seen from the company's mainstream and high-end processors sin... more.
10 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on September 27, 2013 under Bundles, Gaming Rig, Highlights 2, PC
If there's one thing that makes attending gaming events awkward, it's lugging an awkwardly-sized, 15kg+ system from your home to the destination. Many Mini-ITX systems have aimed to solve the prob... more.
7 CommentsPosted by Simon on April 15, 2011 under Bundles, Highlights
Once upon a time, mainstream stores carried computers and almost no one sold decent components. Then the direct model arrived and systems were sold online. Smaller stores began to stock components loc... more.
- Apple to start sales of Apple Watch at Best Buy next month... Filed under: Apple, Mobile, Peripheral
- Asus to install LGA1151 O.C. socket on new Intel Z170 mainboards... Filed under: Motherboard
- SanDisk: SSDs will ‘rapidly replace HDDs in laptops and desktops’... Filed under: SSD Drives
- Asus unveils ultimate micro-ATX Intel X99 mainboard for workstations... Filed under: Motherboard
- The Witcher 3 is getting a new game+ mode... Filed under: Software & Gaming