Archive for the ‘Printers’ Category
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on March 26, 2014 under Peripheral, Printers
Although last week Hewlett-Packard announced plans to introduce its first 3D printers this June, the company by now has retracted the statement. It appears that HP’s 3D printing tech is not yet read... more.
8 CommentsPosted by Arwyn Bailey on January 10, 2014 under Printers
Since the birth of desktop computing there have been adoring Apple fans fighting from one corner, with die-hard PC format proponents in the other and Linux users unwilling to join the fray as they own... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Jules on June 3, 2013 under Channel, Printers
Anyone of a certain age will remember the Baked Bean wars of the 80s, where rival supermarkets began all out war - based solely on the price they could achieve for a tin of baked beans. It got so bad ... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jules on May 22, 2013 under Event, Printers
Founded in 1987, Via Technologies is a fabless creator of chipsets, processors, memory and other electronics products. Right now, they are causing a stir in the market for a different reason. Jam. Nop... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Harrison on December 20, 2011 under General Tech, Printers
This time around, we turn the all-seeing VideoScope on claims that hackers can nip around the world, enter your HP printer through its back entrance and plant a command that will cause it to self-dest... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Simon on November 30, 2011 under Channel, Printers
A story was published yesterday on MSNBC.com which suggested that hackers could compromise a printer and give it instructions so that it could overheat and potentially catch fire. This was picked up b... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Source: Crytek is sinking, wages are unpaid, talent leaving on a daily basis... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Problems continue to prevent launch of Apple’s AirPods... Filed under: Apple
- Crytek has reportedly not been paying its devs for months, again... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Intel and AMD are teaming up for a CPU/GPU bundle... Filed under: CPU, Graphics
- Windows 10 VR now has minimum system requirements... Filed under: Virtual Reality