Archive for the ‘Wireless’ Category
6 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on July 17, 2014 under Bundles, Laptop / Mobile, Mobile, Notebook, PC, Tablet PC, Wireless
Intel Corp. said this week that its future PC platforms will be equipped with its own 3G/4G modems so to enable wireless Internet connectivity everywhere and on every device. The move will clearly mak... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on June 5, 2014 under Computex, Laptop / Mobile, Mobile, Network, Notebook, PC, Peripheral, Tablet PC, Wireless
The upcoming systems powered by the Core M “Broadwell” microprocessors will certainly be impressive. But the real revolution awaits us sometimes in 2015 – 2016,... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on April 22, 2014 under Wireless
Broadcom last week introduced the industry's first six stream 802.11ac MIMO platform for home networks. Broadcom claims that its 5G WiFi XStream is up to 50 per cent faster than MU-MIMO routers and ga... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on April 9, 2014 under Mobile, Network, Routers, Wireless, Wireless Card
Qualcomm has announced its new family of Wi-Fi chips that could improve performance of wireless local area networks by several times. The new Qualcomm Atheros Vive chips (and select Snapdragon applica... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on March 7, 2014 under Mobile, Speakers, Wireless
Thermaltake is continuing to push its Luxa 2 audio division, with the release of a new portable speaker called the GroovyT Magic Boom Box. It's a small form factor, mobile audio device that breaks the... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on January 3, 2014 under Mobile, Wireless
Intel Corp. plans to demonstrate all-new wearable computing devices it designed in-house at the forthcoming Consumer Electronics Show that begins next-week. The chip giant will also introduce a new ve... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on September 2, 2013 under Wireless
Listen up poor Wi-Fi-reception-home-owners, Aria is here to save the day. It's got some new stock of TP Link 150MBps Wi-Fi extenders... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jules on March 14, 2013 under Hard Drives, Wireless
The market for storage shows no sign of slowing down and, recently, there has been a big push to make back-up and sharing systems as easy to use as possible. For many, that means cross-platform compat... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Zardon on March 5, 2013 under Accessories, Highlights, Mobile, Wireless
Today we are looking at the new product from ADATA - the DashDrive Air AE400. The AE400 can interact with your PC and mobile devices to stream data from SD memory cards and USB storage media via w... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Harrison on January 23, 2013 under General Tech, Wireless
For anyone with an iPad and Sky, last night was really fun. Sky's programming team forced through an update, which didn't work, and services across the land were severely disrupted. One reader send us... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Zardon on July 28, 2010 under Network, Wireless
KitGuru has reviewed quite a few Buffalo products since we opened a few months ago and so far we have admired their combination of competitive pricing and performance. Many people don't know howeve... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Zardon on May 6, 2010 under Apple, iPhone, iPod, Mac, Mobile, Notebook, Wireless
The iPad is one of the hottest devices on the market right now and you can expect our full review in the coming days. As we all know however the 3G version is currently only supported by US networks -... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Specifications of Intel ‘Braswell’ revealed, but chips to be delayed... Filed under: APU, CPU
- G.Skill officially unveils 3.20GHz Ripjaws 4 DDR4 memory modules... Filed under: Memory
- Unity adds native support for Intel’s x86 chips to its engine for Android... Filed under: APU, CPU, Graphics, Software & Gaming
- What’s on at Multiplay i52?... Filed under: Event
- Intel could buy an ARM SoC vendor, MediaTek is a target – analyst... Filed under: CPU, Laptop / Mobile, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet PC
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- Watch IGN staffers crap themse... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Sapphire Edge VS video with a ... Filed under: APU
- Windows 8 disaster? More broke... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Intel wants its ‘SoFIA’ chips to power $50 smartphones
- Intel bets on Chromebooks, announces family of new chips
- Intel to ship SoFIA chip with built-in 3G for low-cost phones in Q4
- Netbooks are back? Lenovo plans to launch $199 – $249 laptops in 2014
- Opera Mobile for Android now available for Intel architecture
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
amazon AMD Android Apple Asus ATI competition core ea facebook GCN Google Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia Oculus Rift piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung Software & Gaming sony ssd steam tablet technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 windows phone xbox xbox one