Archive for the ‘Wireless’ Category
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on November 21, 2014 under Laptop / Mobile, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet PC, Wireless
Qualcomm Technologies this week introduced its next-generation 4G/LTE multimode solution for mobile devices, such as smartphones and media tablets. The new Goby 9*45 modem is the world’s first 4G/LT... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on August 27, 2014 under Laptop / Mobile, Mobile, Network, Smartphone, Tablet PC, Wireless
Intel Corp. has introduced what it claims to be the world’s smallest 3G modem. The Intel XMM 6255 is designed for wearables, security devices and industrial equipment as well as the upcoming devices... more.
6 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on July 17, 2014 under Bundles, Laptop / Mobile, Mobile, Notebook, PC, Tablet PC, Wireless
Intel Corp. said this week that its future PC platforms will be equipped with its own 3G/4G modems so to enable wireless Internet connectivity everywhere and on every device. The move will clearly mak... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on June 5, 2014 under Computex, Laptop / Mobile, Mobile, Network, Notebook, PC, Peripheral, Tablet PC, Wireless
The upcoming systems powered by the Core M “Broadwell” microprocessors will certainly be impressive. But the real revolution awaits us sometimes in 2015 – 2016,... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on April 22, 2014 under Wireless
Broadcom last week introduced the industry's first six stream 802.11ac MIMO platform for home networks. Broadcom claims that its 5G WiFi XStream is up to 50 per cent faster than MU-MIMO routers and ga... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on April 9, 2014 under Mobile, Network, Routers, Wireless, Wireless Card
Qualcomm has announced its new family of Wi-Fi chips that could improve performance of wireless local area networks by several times. The new Qualcomm Atheros Vive chips (and select Snapdragon applica... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on March 7, 2014 under Mobile, Speakers, Wireless
Thermaltake is continuing to push its Luxa 2 audio division, with the release of a new portable speaker called the GroovyT Magic Boom Box. It's a small form factor, mobile audio device that breaks the... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on January 3, 2014 under Mobile, Wireless
Intel Corp. plans to demonstrate all-new wearable computing devices it designed in-house at the forthcoming Consumer Electronics Show that begins next-week. The chip giant will also introduce a new ve... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on September 2, 2013 under Wireless
Listen up poor Wi-Fi-reception-home-owners, Aria is here to save the day. It's got some new stock of TP Link 150MBps Wi-Fi extenders... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jules on March 14, 2013 under Hard Drives, Wireless
The market for storage shows no sign of slowing down and, recently, there has been a big push to make back-up and sharing systems as easy to use as possible. For many, that means cross-platform compat... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Zardon on March 5, 2013 under Accessories, Highlights, Mobile, Wireless
Today we are looking at the new product from ADATA - the DashDrive Air AE400. The AE400 can interact with your PC and mobile devices to stream data from SD memory cards and USB storage media via w... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Harrison on January 23, 2013 under General Tech, Wireless
For anyone with an iPad and Sky, last night was really fun. Sky's programming team forced through an update, which didn't work, and services across the land were severely disrupted. One reader send us... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Zardon on July 28, 2010 under Network, Wireless
KitGuru has reviewed quite a few Buffalo products since we opened a few months ago and so far we have admired their combination of competitive pricing and performance. Many people don't know howeve... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Zardon on May 6, 2010 under Apple, iPhone, iPod, Mac, Mobile, Notebook, Wireless
The iPad is one of the hottest devices on the market right now and you can expect our full review in the coming days. As we all know however the 3G version is currently only supported by US networks -... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- MSI GS30 Shadow and GamingDock Preview... Filed under: Gaming Rig, Graphics, Highlights V, Laptop / Mobile
- Samsung asks ITC to ban sales of Nvidia GeForce GPUs, Tegra SoCs in the U.S.... Filed under: APU, CPU, Graphics, Tablet PC
- SK Hynix adds HBM DRAM into catalogue, to start production in Q1 2015... Filed under: Graphics, Memory
- KitGuru visits Logitech’s G Labs in Switzerland... Filed under: Highlights 2
- Google will provide 1TB of storage with new Chromebooks... Filed under: Android, Laptop / Mobile, Netbook, Notebook
- MSI X99S Gaming 7 (LGA 2011-v3... Filed under: Highlights, Motherboard
- Gigabyte X99 SOC Force (LGA 20... Filed under: Highlights V, Motherboard
- Asus X99 Deluxe (LGA 2011-v3) ... Filed under: Highlights 2, Motherboard
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- Qualcomm unveils world’s first 20nm 4G/LTE A chip for cars
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 610, 615: 64-bit, 4G/LTE, advanced graphics
- Qualcomm unveils next-gen Snapdragon processors: 64-bit, 4K video, LTE-A
- Intel to launch its own wireless charging technology next year
- Samsung has developed 60GHz Wi-Fi tech to significantly increase speeds
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
28nm amazon AMD Android Apple arm Asus ATI core ea facebook GCN geforce Google haswell Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung sony ssd steam technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 windows phone xbox xbox one