Archive for the ‘Wireless Card’ Category
4 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on September 24, 2014 under Monitors, Peripheral, Wireless Card
Microsoft Corp. has unveiled a tiny device that turns every HDMI- and USB-equipped TV or monitor into a wireless display for Windows 8.1/Widows Phone 8.1-based personal computers, tablets or even smar... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on July 8, 2014 under Mobile, Network, Routers, Smartphone, Wireless Card
Six major high-tech industry companies on Tuesday said they would jointly develop a new wireless communication technology for various devices. The new interconnection will utilise existing and emergin... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on July 3, 2014 under Mobile, Network, Routers, Smartphone, Wireless Card
Qualcomm Inc. on Wednesday said that it has completed acquisition of Wilocity, a leading developer of chipsets supporting the WiGig technology with multi-gigabit transfer rates. The company also said ... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on April 9, 2014 under Mobile, Network, Routers, Wireless, Wireless Card
Qualcomm has announced its new family of Wi-Fi chips that could improve performance of wireless local area networks by several times. The new Qualcomm Atheros Vive chips (and select Snapdragon applica... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on March 19, 2014 under Hard Drives, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet PC, Wireless Card
Wireless hard disk drives are extremely convenient and easy to use. But their major problem is a rather high price which prevents many people from buying large wireless storage devices. Fortunately, i... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on January 23, 2014 under Mobile, Network, Smartphone, Tablet PC, Wireless Card
The South Korean government plans to invest approximately 1.6 trillion of won ($1.49 billion, €1.088 billion, £895.89 million) into joint development and commercialization of the 5G wireless teleco... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on January 20, 2014 under Mobile, Network, Wireless Card
SK Telecom on Monday said it had developed a new wireless broadband technology that aggregates bandwidth from three bands and can support speeds up to 300Mbps. The South Korean company may commerciali... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on September 20, 2013 under Pen Drives, Wireless Card
Google Chromecast, the $35 dongle that made the 'smart' tv redundant, has it's first competitor, with Sony announcing it's Google OS based 'Bravia Smartstick,' priced at £100. However, at that high... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Zardon on July 25, 2011 under Highlights, Wireless Card
We have reviewed several Bigfoot networking products in the past and have found them to be a big step up for enthusiast users when compared against the native onboard solutions. Today we are looki... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Apple sells record amount of Macintosh personal computers... Filed under: Apple, Mac
- Microsoft officially confirms ‘Microsoft Lumia’, drops Nokia brand... Filed under: Media Phone, Smartphone
- YOYOTech Black Box X99 systems are a popular choice claims MD... Filed under: Base Unit, Interviews
- Indie Dev resigns after Twitter rant at Gabe Newell... Filed under: Development
- Razer Nabu close to release following FCC certification... Filed under: General Tech
- MSI X99S Gaming 7 (LGA 2011-v3... Filed under: Highlights, Motherboard
- Gigabyte X99 SOC Force (LGA 20... Filed under: Highlights V, Motherboard
- Asus X99 Deluxe (LGA 2011-v3) ... Filed under: Highlights 2, Motherboard
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- Toshiba’s adapter converts HDDs into wireless storage devices
- Microsoft to sell ‘non-modern’ apps, content in Windows Store
- Microsoft Windows 9 “Threshold” will add virtual desktops, drop charms
- IE9 incompatible with XP, will it destroy market share?
- Microsoft promises Windows for ultra-small devices
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
28nm amazon AMD Android Apple arm Asus ATI core ea facebook GCN Google haswell Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung sony ssd steam tablet technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 windows phone xbox xbox one