Archive for the ‘Interviews 2’ Category
1 CommentsPosted by faith on July 19, 2014 under Channel, Interviews 2
One of the most unusual names in the UK gaming market, Dino PC has now been supplying high-end hardware to gamers and enthusiasts alike for more than a decade. KitGuru took the opportunity to catch up... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Allan 'Zardon' Campbell on May 2, 2014 under Channel, Interviews 2
I recently had some time to sit down with AMD's Sasa Marinkovic -the Head of Technology Marketing, in the Client Business Unit. I have always enjoyed chatting with Sasa, he is a very intelligent, focu... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jules on January 14, 2014 under Interviews 2
The launch of Kaveri is a strange one. Generally, when it comes to Intel, nVidia and AMD - launches are about 'burying the other guy' and delivering more ultra-realistic-cinematographic-technicolour e... more.
7 CommentsPosted by Carl Muller on July 12, 2011 under APU, Interviews 2
Intel’s Sandy Bridge series is powerful. No doubting that statement. But while most of the media attention has been focused on the 2500k and 2600k processors, that’s quite far away from what the a... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Integral Memory’s breakthrough SSD paves way for data centres to scale up... Filed under: SSD Drives
- Microsoft’s Win10 VR headsets bring prices down to $299... Filed under: Virtual Reality
- CM’s MasterPulse Pro offers exclusive Bass FX tech and 7.1 surround... Filed under: Headphones
- Vodafone’s poor customer service leads to £4.6 million fine... Filed under: General Tech
- Bethesda’s new policy means no more pre-release reviews... Filed under: Software & Gaming