Archive for the ‘Interviews 2’ Category
1 CommentsPosted by faith on July 19, 2014 under Channel, Interviews 2
One of the most unusual names in the UK gaming market, Dino PC has now been supplying high-end hardware to gamers and enthusiasts alike for more than a decade. KitGuru took the opportunity to catch up... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Allan 'Zardon' Campbell on May 2, 2014 under Channel, Interviews 2
I recently had some time to sit down with AMD's Sasa Marinkovic -the Head of Technology Marketing, in the Client Business Unit. I have always enjoyed chatting with Sasa, he is a very intelligent, focu... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jules on January 14, 2014 under Interviews 2
The launch of Kaveri is a strange one. Generally, when it comes to Intel, nVidia and AMD - launches are about 'burying the other guy' and delivering more ultra-realistic-cinematographic-technicolour e... more.
7 CommentsPosted by Carl Muller on July 12, 2011 under APU, Interviews 2
Intel’s Sandy Bridge series is powerful. No doubting that statement. But while most of the media attention has been focused on the 2500k and 2600k processors, that’s quite far away from what the a... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Unreal Tournament update brings new game mode and weapons... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- MegaUpload 2.0 hit a Canadian stock exchange roadblock... Filed under: Channel
- Tiltbrush short film visualises the mixed reality future of music... Filed under: Virtual Reality
- Toshiba may be set to spin off chip business... Filed under: Professional
- TPCast partners with Lattice for wireless VR roll out... Filed under: Virtual Reality