Archive for the ‘Interviews 2’ Category
0 CommentsPosted by Jules on January 14, 2014 under Interviews 2
The launch of Kaveri is a strange one. Generally, when it comes to Intel, nVidia and AMD - launches are about 'burying the other guy' and delivering more ultra-realistic-cinematographic-technicolour e... more.
7 CommentsPosted by Carl on July 12, 2011 under APU, Interviews 2
Intel’s Sandy Bridge series is powerful. No doubting that statement. But while most of the media attention has been focused on the 2500k and 2600k processors, that’s quite far away from what the a... more.
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Nintendo turned down Skylanders exclusivity deal... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- AMD shows off next-generation Opteron X “Berlin” APU in action... Filed under: APU, CPU, Server
- Nokia halts sales of tablet due to charger fault, advises not to use it... Filed under: Tablet PC
- Intel to ship SoFIA chip with built-in 3G for low-cost phones in Q4... Filed under: APU, CPU, Mobile, Smartphone
- GlobalFoundries and Samsung to jointly produce 14nm FinFET chips... Filed under: APU, CPU, Graphics
amazon AMD Android Apple Asus case competition facebook Google Intel ios ipad ipad 2 iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft MSI Multiplay New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung Software & Gaming sony ssd steam steve jobs tablet technology news Thermaltake valve wii u WIndows windows 8 xbox xbox one