Archive for the ‘Drivers’ Category
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on May 23, 2014 under Development, Drivers
Designing VR games for Mac and Linux operating systems just got a whole lot easier, thanks to a new version of the Oculus SDK. It's version 0.3.2, so we're creeping steadily towards a final release, b... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on April 28, 2014 under Development, Drivers
Even though it was just a few weeks ago that we reviewed the latest Action Camera from iSaw, the company has already put out a new firmware update, upgra... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on January 31, 2014 under Development, Drivers, Software & Gaming
One of the most hotly anticipated pieces of gaming tech coming out this year (if you're an AMD user) is the Mantle API, which promises to give massive performance gains to CPU bottlenecked games, as... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on January 10, 2014 under Drivers, Operating Systems
Valve recently announced its first wave of pre-built Steam Machines all coming from different manufacturers in different configurations but here at KitGuru we know that most of you prefer to build you... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on November 21, 2013 under Drivers, Graphics
Nvidia has just released an updated 'game ready' driver just in time for the releases of Assassins Creed IV and Need for Speed: Rivals. Amongst these last minute tweaks, the new driver is going to hel... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on October 28, 2013 under Drivers, Graphics
There's a slew of Nvidia news today, with an officially announced price tag for the newest card in its lineup, the GTX 780Ti. But much more than that, as it's also bringing with it a price crash on cu... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on October 9, 2013 under Development, Drivers
John Carmack, co-founder of id Software and creator of some of gamings most revolutionary titles, has given a lot more credence to AMD's Mantle API and DirectX workaround, by suggesting that big ... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on March 26, 2013 under Drivers
A new Nvidia driver release has given Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Sniper Elive V2, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Civilisation V, Call of Duty Black Ops II and a host of other games, big performance boo... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on September 14, 2012 under Drivers
Nvidia has released an update for its graphics card drivers, bringing the latest WHQL certified release to 306.23. It brings with it quite an extensive list of updates, with a focus on getting ready f... more.
5 CommentsPosted by faith on June 16, 2010 under Drivers
KitGuru earlier today unveiled a world exclusive first look at the HD quality differences between the leading platforms. However, getting the highest scores needs the latest WHQL drivers. And they're ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Intel grabs No. 2 spot on the market of tablet SoCs in Q2 – analysts... Filed under: CPU, Tablet PC
- Enthusiast overclocks GeForce GTX 980 to 2.20GHz, sets world’s record... Filed under: Graphics
- Google’s project Ara smartphones to have hot-swappable components... Filed under: Android, Laptop / Mobile, Mobile, Smartphone
- The Windows 10 technical preview is now available to download... Filed under: Operating Systems
- 3DS mod adds GameCube controller support... Filed under: Console
- MSI X99S Gaming 7 (LGA 2011-v3... Filed under: Highlights, Motherboard
- Gigabyte X99 SOC Force (LGA 20... Filed under: Highlights V, Motherboard
- Asus X99 Deluxe (LGA 2011-v3) ... Filed under: Highlights 2, Motherboard
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
amazon AMD Android Apple arm Asus ATI core ea facebook GCN Google Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia Oculus Rift piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung Software & Gaming sony ssd steam tablet technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 windows phone xbox xbox one