Today we are going to look at the Cooler Master N200 case which is a mainstream model designed with water cooling in mind. It occupies a compact mid-tower form factor and can accommodate a micro-ATX motherboard as well as an array of high-end components. Being a budget model, the N200 seems like an ideal option for those who have a restricted budget and wan’t to concentrate their efforts on gaining the most performance, rather than a top-notch case.
Cooler Master are one of the longest established companies in the PC Case market and has a very wide range of cases available, from ultra-value to ultra high-end. Their cases are favoured by many as they usually offer good build quality and features at a reasonable price.
Over the past couple of years, the PC chassis market has become increasingly competitive, forcing Cooler Master to release new models to stay in the game.
- Edgy asymmetrical design with full mesh on the front panel.
- Mini tower with great expandability that supports up to three 3.5″ HDD and four 2.5″ SSD.
- Supports a 240mm liquid cooling radiator in the front.
- Supports high-end graphics cards with a length of up to 355mm/14inch.
- Supports air CPU cooler heights up to 160mm/6.3inch.
- Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0.
- Removable dust filter under the PSU for easy maintenance.