Last year we looked at the impressive Cubitek Tattoo Fire case which offered a winning combination of a generous feature set, good build quality and aesthetics that made it stand out from the crowd.
Today we are going to look at the ATX ICE case which is one of the most recent additions to the Cubitek range.
Cubitek are aiming this case at the top-end of the market to compete with other all aluminium offerings like those from Lian Li. We look forward to seeing how it compares.
- Motherboard Support: Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX
- PSU Support: Standard ATX PSU (Max. 300mm)
- GPU Support: Up to 330mm long
- CPU Cooler Support: Up to 180mm
- Material: Aluminium
- 5.25” Drive Bays: 4 (external)
- 3.5” Drive Bays: 7 (internal)
- 2.5” Drive Bays: 2 (internal, converted from one 3.5” bay)
- I/O Connections: 2x USB3.0, 2x USB2.0, Headphone, Microphone
- Expansion Slots: 8
- Cooling (front): 200mm Blue LED Fan(57.76 CFM, 24.45 dBA)
- Cooling (top): 140mm Blue LED Fan (49.05 CFM, 21.35 dBA)
- Cooling (rear): 120mm Fan (38.83 CFM, 17.34 dBA)
- Cooling (bottom): Optional 140mm Fan
- Dimensions: 230 x 508.5 x 513 (WxHxD)
- Weight: 7.1 KG
Cubitek ATX ICE Case Review,