LEPA may not be a well known brand, but we have reviewed a handful of their products on Kitguru before. LEPA is Enermax’s ‘mid-range’ brand, developing products directed towards the price sensitive consumer audience. That said, some of LEPA’s products are simply rebranded Enermax models, including some of their power supplies. This is however, not a bad thing.
Today we are going to look at the LEPA LPC302 Mid-Tower case which boasts quite an impressive feature set for a mid-range case. We look forward to seeing how it fares against the competition, because this sector is extremely competitive.
Some of the most interesting features that jump off the page include a tool-less installation procedure and extensive provision for cooling with no fewer than 13 fan locations.
- Easy Connection top 3.5″ / 2.5″ hot swap dock
- Support 3-way VGA card installation thanks to 8x expansion slots
- Cable tie for advanced PSU securing
- Bottom mounted PSU slot with removable dust filter
- Rubber strips and grommets for PSU and HDD installation
- Tool-less installation for all devices
- Advanced cooling performance with up to 13x fan capacity