We always get a little bit excited when a large SilverStone box arrives in our offices. Over the past few years they have released very impressive cases and it is clear that their design team are on a mission to be innovative, creating products like the Fortress FT03 and Raven RV02.
These innovative products may hit the headlines but they only make up a small portion of SilverStone’s chassis portfolio. They also produce a range of more conventional cases which face stiff competition in the market.
Today we are going to look at the Silverstopne Temjin TJ04-E which is essentially a refreshed version of the old TJ04 which was released back in 2004. Since then, the PC case market has evolved significantly and there are now many features which consumers expect as standard on high-end mid-tower cases.
SilverStone has therefore updated the TJ04 adding an ‘E,’ which stands for Evolution.
- Positive pressure design for effective dust reduction.
- Support eight expansion slots and extra long graphic cards up to 17 inches.
- Classically styled 7mm thick aluminum front panel.
- Quick access and removal for fan filters.
- Smart backside cable routing design.
- Motherboard back plate opening for quick CPU cooler assembly.
- Support up to nine 3.5” hard drives and multiple 2.5” drive slots.
- Built-in innovative hard drive cooler.
- Includes two custom SATA cable for improved cable management.
For more detailed information on the features and specification of the Silverstone Temjin TJ04-E, please visit the Silverstone product page here.SilverStone Temjin TJ04-E Evolution Case Review ,