Lian Li are world-renowned for producing some of the highest quality chassis in the enthusiast sector.
Today we’re going to look at the Lian-Li PC-TU200 Aluminium Mini Tower case, targeted at small form factor enthusiasts and for those people seeking a sleek, portable HTPC case.
Can the PC-TU200 hold it’s own in a ever-growing, competitive small form factor market? Do big things really come in small packages?
- Model: PC-TU200
- Case Type: Mini Tower Chassis
- Dimensions: (W) 220mm x (H) 320mm x (D) 360mm
- Front Bezel Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black / Silver
- Side Panel: Aluminum
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Net Weight: 3.15Kg
- 5.25″ drive bay (External): 1
- 3.5″ drive bay (External): None
- HDD bay: 3.5-Inch HDD x4 / 2.5-Inch HDD x2 (One used in the 3.5-inch bay)
- Expansion Slots: 2
- Motherboard Form Factor: Mini-ITX / Mini-DTX
- System Fan (Front): 140mm fan x1
- System Fan (Top): None
- System Fan (Rear): None
- I/O Ports: e-SATA / USB3.0 x 2 / HD Audio
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA Card length: 300mm
- PSU length: 140mm
- CPU cooler height: 80mm