When a case which holds just one system isn’t enough, call in the Interceptor Pro. Combining two separate chambers into a single full tower chassis allows this behemoth to support HPTX and mini-ITX systems simultaneously. So is this dual-system Goliath a gimmick or can it offer the flexibility that its competitors desire?
Built as the pinnacle of Xilence’s XQ series of cases, the Interceptor Pro is a bold statement from one of the market’s up-and-coming companies. Xilence makes the XQ series’ flagship unique to its lesser-priced sibling, the Interceptor, by the addition of a separate mini-ITX chamber.
With an abundance of cooling configurations, support for 480mm radiators and the ability to house two systems, can Xilence prove that they are ready to compete on the basis of innovation?
- Material: SECC steel & ABS plastic.
- 5.25″ drive bays: 6 (2 in upper section).
- Internal drive bays: 4x 2.5/3.5″ (2 in upper section).
- Hot-swap bays: 6x 2.5/3.5″ & 4x 2.5″.
- Included fans: 2x 120mm red LED intake (front), 1x 140mm exhaust (rear).
- Expansion slots: 10 in HPTX section, 1 in upper section.
- Dimensions: 230mm x 605mm x 780mm.