Today we are looking at a Special Edition Antec One Hundred Case … a window version. These are proving to be popular alternatives to standard cases as they allow you to show off that fabulous gaming rig with the latest water-cooling system, or new LED ram.
The Antec One Hundred Case was designed to offer several high-end features at a price that doesn’t hurt the bank account, as well as providing a sensible level of cooling that will keep both enthusiasts, gamers and general users happy.
Antec are certainly one of the main competitors in the gaming case world, and produce a huge range of different cases to suit everyone’s needs. They have recently had lots of success in the cooling sector, especially with their Antec 920, and we hope this is reflected in the new edition of the Antec One Hundred Gaming Case.
This special edition case is only available from certain distributors and as yet is not available in any of the mainstream stores within the UK.
Features of Antec One Hundred:
- Bottom-mounted power supply isolates heat and noise
- Perforated Front Bezel for maximum air flow and dust filtration
- CPU cutout allows for easy installation of CPU coolers
- Cable management compartment organizes cables discretely
- Convenient top accessory tray
- Cable management ties keep your case organized
- 11 drive bays
- 6 x internal 3.5″
- 3 x external 5.25″
- 1 x external 3.5″
- 1 x internal bottom-mounted 2.5″ SSD drive
- 8 expansion slots for plenty of flexibility
- Cooling system
- 1 x top special 140 mm TwoCool™ fan
- 1 x rear 120 mm TwoCool™ fan
- 2 x front 120 mm fans for HDDs (optional)
- 1 x side 120 mm fan for graphics cards (optional)
- Front ports
- 4 x USB 2.0
- Audio (AC’97 and HDA compatible) In and Out
- Motherboards: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX
- Unit Dimensions
- 480 mm (H) x 197 mm (W) x 477 mm (D)
- Net : 6,9 kg / 15,1 lbs
- Gross : 10,9 kg / 24,0 lbs