Corsair have been sending out a bunch of press releases today, and many enthusiast users will be pleased to hear that the new Hydro Series H60 is finally shipping.
The Hydro Series H60 brings remarkable new technologies to the CPU cooling market at an affordable price point.
New features include:
- A low-profile, light-weight cooling unit that reduces clutter around the CPU
- A redesigned microchannel cold plate with a new fin design that dramatically increases the surface area of copper available for heat absorption
- A new split-flow manifold that delivers coolant directly to the center of the cold plate — the warmest area of the CPU — significantly improving cooling efficiency
- A custom-designed 120mm fan with very high static pressure, which allows for more cold air to be drawn through the radiator to vent heat from the cooling liquid
- Compatibility with the recently announced Corsair Link™ system for monitoring and control
“Corsair brought reliable, easy-to-install liquid CPU cooling systems to the masses with the groundbreaking Hydro Series H50,” said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. “With the new H60, Corsair provides a new level of performance, ease of installation, and affordability.”
KitGuru says: We think this is going to be a big seller for Corsair.