Today we are going to look at the Touch 2100 fan controller which is the latest model in Aerocool’s range. It’s targeted at those users who are looking for a fan controller which makes their case stand out visually, whilst being easy to use.
Aerocool are well-known for producing high quality touch screen fan controllers which are among the best in-class. So we are excited to see what their latest model, the Touch 2100 has to offer. It is able to control five separate fan channels as well as displaying the temperatures recorded by five separate thermal sensor which you can position throughout a chassis.
- Innovative “Touch” LCD technology.
- Support up to maximum 25W per fan channel.
- 7 LCD backlight colors selection or turn off backlight completely.
- Monitors and Controls 5 sets of temperature and fan speed individually.
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Overheating alarm temperature warming.
- Fan working display.
- 2 x USB3.0 ,Mic & Headphone.
- Dimension: 150(W) x 85(H) x 70(D) mm
- Box Dimension: 215(W) x 90(H) x 170(D) mm
- Net Weight: 485g
- Gross Weight: 670g (Retail box included)
- LCD viewable area: 113 (W) x 57 (H) mm
- Connectors: 5 x 3-pin connectors / 5 x heat sensors
- Material: Brushed aluminum front bezel w/ steel bracket
- Max wattage per fan channel: 25W
- I/O Port: 2 x USB3.0 ,Mic & Headphone
- Speed Range(rpm): 0 >50%, 50%~100%
- Inside this packaging: screw 8 (M3x5) / sensor sticker x 10 / spare sensor cables x 2 / spare fan cables x 2