Noctua is considered by many in the enthusiast community as the finest manufacturer of high end air coolers. We have tested a number of their products in the KitGuru labs, including the mammoth NH-D14, and have been very impressed with them all. So we were very excited when they offered us a sample of their latest CPU cooler for review.
Today we are going to look at the latest addition to the Noctua range, the NH-L12, which is a low profile CPU cooler designed for use in an HTPC or small form factor PC. It features two PWM controlled fans, one of which can be removed so the cooler can be used in the most space restricted environments.
- Socket Compatibility: Intel LGA 2011, 1366, 1156, 1155, 775 and AMD AM2/2+/3/3+, FM1
- Height (with/without fan): 93/66 mm
- Width (with/without fan): 128/128 mm
- Depth (with/without fan): 150/150 mm
- Weight (with/without fan): 680/415 g
- Fan Compatibility: 1x 120x120x25 mm and 1x 92x92x25 mm
- Warranty: 6 Years