An array of performance focused products from Phanteks has taken the high-end CPU cooling market by storm. Can Phanteks replicate its success when diverging into the low profile, SFF CPU cooling market?
With a maximum height of 45mm, Phanteks’ PH-TC90LS low profile CPU cooler is designed to meet the requirements of HTPC and SFF users on Intel’s mainstream, LGA 115X, and high-end, LGA 2011, platforms. A 15mm-thick, 92mm fan provides airflow to a low profile array of aluminium fins which are equipped with Phanteks’ patented P.A.T.S coating.
Can the Phanteks PH-TC90LS prove itself as a worthy upgrade from Intel’s reference cooler?
- CPU Socket Compatibility: Intel LGA 115X and 2011.
- Dimensions (without fan): 95 x 95 x 27mm.
- Dimensions (with fan): 95 x 95 x 45mm.
- Fan compatibility: 92mm and 80mm (15mm thickness).
- Fan Speed: 2500 RPM.
- Fan airflow: 28.67 CFM.
- Fan Connector: 4-pin PWM.