Today we are looking at the Night Hawk Edition of the Dark Knight cooler, set to bolster Xigmateks’ ever expanding product portfolio. Xigmatek produce many chassis designs alongside a range of power supplies. They are well known for their CPU coolers such as the Xigmatek Venus XP-SD1266 which we reviewed in March.
Xigmatek have always attempted to incorporate the latest technologies into their CPU coolers, and have proven successful with the Direct Touch Heat-Pipes (H.D.T) design.
The Xigmatek Dark Knight: Night Hawk Edition has three 8mm heatpipes. They have also recently adopted a ceramic coating to further enhance thermal dissipation.
Product Name: Dark Knight-S1283W Night Hawk
- Product Number: CAC-SXHH3-U07
- Dimensions: 120(W) x 50(D) x 159(H) mm
- Heat Sink:
- Base Material – H.D.T. (Heat-pipes Direct Touch)
- Fin Material: Aluminum Alloy
- SPEC: Φ8mm
- Quantity: 3 pcs
- Dimension: 120(W) x 120(H) x 25(D) mm
- Starting Voltage: > 7V
- Speed: 1000 – 2200 R.P.M.
- Air Flow: 89.45 CFM (Max.)
- Noise Level: 30.1 dBA (Max.)