Today we are looking at the latest cooler from Arctic – the Freezer i30, which features an interchangeable 120mm PWM fan, 4 double sided direct touch heatpipes with cooling support up to 320 Watts. The i30 is released to exclusively support Intel motherboards.
How does it fare against the market leaders? Today we aim to find out!
- Unmatched cooling performance – 320 Watts
- Ultra quiet interchangeable 120 mm PWM fan installed in a fan holder
- 4 double-sided direct-touch heatpipes for efficient heat dissipation
- Flexible 4 directions installation to fulfill different air flow preferences
- Transport-proof due to sturdy mounting mechanism with metal clips and back-plate
- Rubber shock absorbers minimize vibration and noise level
- MX-4 thermal compound included (syringe, 0.5 g)