NZXT surprised PC enthusiasts across the world when they released the stunning Phantom case, it also won our most prestigious ‘Must Have’ award when we reviewed it last August. We are excited to see what NZXT has in store with their latest design – the budget friendly Classic Series H2.
The NZXT Classic Series H2 case has been designed to be as silent as possible. It has an impressive feature set which includes a built in fan controller and noise dampening foam.
It’s priced very similarly to the Fractal Design Define XL case that we reviewed a while back which has also been designed to keep noise to a minimum.
- Touch powered fans with fan filter for easy maintenance and fan swapping
- 30W 3-step fan control for airflow settings at 40%, 70%, and 100% of maximum fan speed
- Top hot swap capable SATA HDD Dock
- 8 Front facing HDDs for optimal airflow
- Noise dampening foam and a top magnetic fan cover for minimal PC noise
- Ample 25mm space behind motherboard for cable management
- Model: H2
- Case Type: Mid Tower Steel
- Front Panel: Plastic / Steel
- VGA Clearance: 310 mm w/o HDD, 270 mm w/ HDD
- CPU Heatsink Clearance: 170 mm
- Cooling System (front): 2x 120 mm @ 1200 rpm (included)
- Cooling System (rear): 1x 120 mm @1200 rpm (included)
- Cooling System (top): 1x 140 mm (not included)
- Cooling System (bottom): 1x 120mm (not included)
- Optical Drive Bays: 3x External 5.25″ Drive Bays
- Hard Drive Bays: 8x Internal 2.5″/3.5″ Slots w/ Screwless Rail Design
- Materials: Steel with painted interior
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Weight: 8.9 kg
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro-ATX, Baby AT