With the company’s solid set of options in the Z77 motherboard market, Asus is aiming to conquer the intermediate segment that lies between the entry-level and mid-range price categories. Enter the P8Z77-V LK motherboard.
Unrestricted CrossFire and SLI support is present, thanks to the use of an x16 and an x8 PCI-E slot. With six USB 3.0 ports, a high-quality Realtek audio chip, and a 4+1+1 phase power design, the Asus P8Z77-V LK looks to be a very feature-rich board, given its sub-£100 price tag.
Is the P8Z77-V LK the motherboard that can take control of the circa-£100 Z77 territory?
- DIGI+ VRM Digital Power Design
- USB 3.0 Boost – Faster USB 3.0 Transmission with UASP (170%)
- Network iControl – Real-time Network Bandwidth Control
- LucidLogix® Virtu Universal MVP™ – Up to 60% Hybrid Graphics Boost!
- Quad-GPU SLI and Quad-GPU/3-Way CrossFireX Support!