Boards designed for extreme overclockers have been constants for all of Intel’s most recent platforms. Gigabyte hit success with the Z87X-OC motherboard by driving the overclocking-geared part to an aggressive mid-range price point. Many of the key overclocking-orientated features were still present, but the bank-busting price tag was not.
Gigabyte is attempting to repeat its success with its Z97X-SOC Force motherboard.
From a vast array of on-board overclocking buttons and voltage check points, to a unique ‘OC Brace’ that supports graphics cards in a table-top layout, Gigabyte packs the Z97X-SOC Force motherboard with a host of features that will appeal to overclocking users.
And for those who are more interested in solid overclocking potential than day-to-day usage, Gigabyte also equips the Z97X-SOC Force with a Killer E2200 series NIC and Realtek ALC1150 audio codec. If it’s a good-looking system you desire, the attractive orange and black colour scheme should come in handy too.
Operated by an International Rectifiers controller, can Gigabyte’s Z97X-SOC Force prove that its overclocking potential and UEFI implementation are as good as its eye-catching appearance?
- Premium 4-way CrossFire™ support with OC Brace
- Precise digital CPU power design
- SATA Express support for 10 Gb/s data transfer
- Exclusive GIGABYTE OC Features
- Killer™ E2200 gaming networking
- 2x copper PCB design
- Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in rear audio amplifier
- New Heatsink design with 8 onboard fan connectors
- Long lifespan Durable Black Solid caps
- APP Center including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ utilities
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™