Today we are looking at the new be quiet! PowerZone 650W power supply. These new units are set to target ‘discerning gamers and PC enthusiasts’ and incorporate a fully modular design, low noise fans and 80 Plus Bronze certification. Is the PowerZone 650W worth shortlisting?
be quiet! have earned a good reputation in the power supply sector, partnering up with a handful of OEM partners to create their designs. This 650W unit is based around an FSP design, receiving some tweaks and enhancements from bequiet!, including the adoption of an ultra high grade 135mm SilentWings fan.
- Massive 12V rail design is ideal for overclocking
- Full cable management supports maximum build flexibility
- COOL*OFF feature run fans for three minutes after system shutdown
- Connect up to three case fans for optimized system cooling
- Designed for powerful operation even at 50° C
- 135mm SilentWings® fan with innovative 6-pole motor enables quiet operation
- 80PLUS Bronze efficiency (up to 90%)
- Up to six PCI express connectors (NVIDIA SLI, AMD CrossFireX)
- Compatible with Intel C6/C7
- Five-year warranty
- German product conception, design and quality control