If you are in the market for a power supply for your new media center, then today we might just have the perfect partner for review. Cooler Master have just released their GX 450 power supply which features a strong 12V rail, double layer EMI filter and an intelligent 120mm controllable fan.
We have looked at several Cooler Master power supplies in the past, and the quality has always been high. The new GX 450 will offer more than enough power for a performance system aimed at media and HD television gaming.
- Compliance with the latest Intel standard ATX 12V V2.31
- Single +12V rail provides ample power and strong resistance to any overloading
- High efficiency design that meets 80 Plus requirements (85% typical)
- Multiple protection designs (OVP/UVP/OPP/OTP/SCP)
- High reliability (MTBF>100,000 hours)
- Double Layer EMI filter reduces Electronmagnetic interference
- Huge bulk capacitor for hold up times of >17ms when fully loaded
- Efficient transformer that reduces 5Vsb power loss when the system is in an off/sleep state
- EuP ready: To save most power consumption (below 0.5W in standby mode)
- Five year warranty