The Hale90 series of power supplies has been a great success for NZXT, targeting the high end enthusiast audience. Today we are looking at a power supply in their new Hale82 range, which targets a wider, cost aware user base. All of the Hale82 power supplies feature 80 Plus Bronze efficiency and a semi modular cabling system.
- 80+ Bronze Certification – The HALE82 series from NZXT operates with high efficiency: at 20%, 50%, and 100% loads, efficiencies are 82%, 85%, and 82% respectively.
- 100% Japanese Capacitors – High quality components promote longer lifespan and better reliability.
- 120mm Two-Ball Bearing Fan – For smooth, silent rotation and optimal air intake.
- Strong Single +12V Rail – A single +12V rail provides stability and ease of use with the ability to deliver clean currents under a heavy load.
- Modular Design – Includes a selection of flat cables that allow the user to pick and choose which cables they want to use, maximizing cable management and airflow inside chassis.
- Large Tower Support – Extended 8pin connector for bottom mounted cases or large cases.
- Dual 8pin connector – For high end motherboards dedicated to overclocking.
- Keeping it Safe – The HALE80 series offers over voltage, current, power, temperature, under voltage, and short circuit protection.