Today we are looking at a monster power supply, the Zeus 1350W from Silverstone. This is one of the highest wattage power supplies that money can buy. SilverStone claim exceptionally tight voltage regulation of 1%, low ripple noise on the rails and high efficiency, achieving 80 Plus Silver Certification. The icing on the cake? A pure modular design and accessible voltage adjustment pots on the three major rails.
It has been a while since we looked at a SilverStone power supply and the 1350W unit dropped out of the blue at our offices. The weight of the box alone is certainly enough to raise an eyebrow.
- 1350W continuous output and 1500W peak power at 50°C (60℃ with 1080W continuous).
- Low ripple & noise with strict ±1% voltage regulation.
- Patented six / single +12V rails adjustable switch.
- User-accessible +3.3V / +5V / +12V rails voltage adjustment pots.
- 80 PLUS Silver certification with 80 PLUS Gold level efficiency at 230Vac.
- Class-leading +12V rails combined loading up to 105A.
- Industrial grade components.
- Advanced 100% full cable management.
- Long life dual ball bearing 80mm fan with speed control switch.