The XFX Pro 1250W Black Edition Modular Power Supply arrives in a very stylish box, much as we would expect from XFX.
The outer shell is removed to expose a heavy cardboard box, inside. We love the black ‘pixelated’ design on the top box. It is the ‘little’ areas of attention to detail that help improve the feeling of buying a quality product.
The thin upper box contains most of the modular cables. although an additional three are laying loose as they don’t fit in the box.
Cables And Connectors:
(1) 24/20 Pin Main Power Connector
(1) 4/8 Pin ATX/12V/EPS12V Power Connector
(1) 8 Pin ATX/12V/EPS12V Power Connector
(8) 6/8 Pin PCI Express Connector
(2) 4 Pin Floppy Drive Power Connector
(8) 4 Pin Molex Peripheral Power Connector
(11) 15 Pin Serial ATA Connector
Two power cables.
A total of 8 PCI-E 6+2 connectors will ensure full support for even the most demanding SLI/Crossfire system builds. The modular cabling is high quality and sleeved. Additionally we received two power connectors, one for Europe, and another for the United Kingdom.XFX Pro 1250W Black Edition Modular Power Supply Review,