Today we are taking a look at Fractal Design’s latest micro-ATX offering, the Arc Mini R2. Based on the excellent Arc Midi R2, the Arc Mini R2 boasts support for multiple 240 mm radiators or a single 360 mm radiator, 7 fan positions and power supplies up to 220 mm in length. So, is its £70 asking price justified?
- Motherboard support: Micro ATX, Mini-ITX.
- 2 x 5.25″ bays.
- 6 x 3.5″ drive trays.
- 2 x 2.5″ drive positions behind motherboard tray.
- 4+1 expansion slots.
- Supports up to 7 fans.
- Supports CPU coolers up to 165 mm in height.
- Supports power supplies up to 220 mm in length.
- Supports graphics cards up to 400 mm in length.
- 20 mm space behind motherboard tray.
- Case dimensions (WxHxD): 210 x 405 x 484mm
- Net weight: 9kg
- Package weight: 10kg