KitGuru readers love sexy gadgets, and today we are looking at such a device from Corsair – The AirFlow Pro.
What does it do? Well it fits above the Corsair AirFlow 2 fan and connects to any Dominator memory that supports DHX Pro technology to provide a dynamic display of memory activity and temperature, for up to six modules.
Today we are going to show you how to install the complete kit, and will be measuring heatspreader temperatures and explaining how it works, with videos.
- RGB Temperature Monitoring LEDs
- Activity LEDs with support for up to six modules
- Easily installs on top of Corsair Airflow 2 fan
- Dominator Memory with DHX Pro technology (DOMINATOR Modules with part numbers starting with CMP and CMT)
- Corsair Airflow 2 fan SKU # CMXAF2 (NOT compatible with Airflow 1 SKU # CMXAF1).