Today we are looking at the new sub £1,000 gaming PC from ARIA – the Gladiator Warbird 660, which features the Core i5 3570K processor and a pair of GTX660 graphics cards. The company also incorporate 8GB of Corsair memory, a 120GB SSD/1TB HDD configuration and a Corsair HX power supply. The all important question remains to be answered however – how does it handle?
The spec list is certainly impressive, and keeping the total cost below £1,000 is quite tricky, especially when considering two GTX 660 graphics cards. ARIA don't include any operating system with the Gladiator Warbird 660, so you will need to factor in the additional costs when budgeting. The upside is that you will get to configure the operating system from the very start, exactly to your desires.
ARIA Gladiator Warbird 660 i5-3570K SLI OC PC
- Overclocking: Intel i5 professionally Overclocked to 4.60GHz.
- 3rd Generation Intel Core (Ivy Bridge) i5-3570K Quad-Core Processor.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2048MB GDDR5 DirectX 11 Graphics.
- 8GB Corsair 1600MHz DDR3 (2x4096MB) Dual-Channel Memory (32GB Supported).
- 120GB Samsung 840 Series SATA 6GB/s (SATA-III) Solid State Drive (85,000 IOPS) – OS & Applications.
- 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6GB/s (SATA-III) Hard Drive – Storage.
- GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-D3H Intel Z77 Express Chipset Motherboard – Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 & RAID 10.
- 650W Corsair HX Series V2 80PLUS Gold Modular Power Supply.
- NZXT Phantom 410 Black Midi Tower Window Gaming Case.
- Corsair Hydro H60 V2 Water-Cooling CPU Cooler.
- Pioneer DVDRW Dual Layer DVD Rewriter (m-Disk Support) 24x DVD±R.
- Onboard 2/4/5.1/7.1 Channel High Definition Audio.