Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win HIS HD7870 IceQ Turbo and IceQ X Turbo X Video Cards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win HIS HD7870 IceQ Turbo and IceQ X Turbo X Video Cards!

We just reviewed both of these new, class leading cards today. The good news is, HIS are letting us give them away to two lucky Kitguru readers! Not only are these cards fantastic, quiet, overclocked models but you could be one of the first people to own them!

Win HIS HD7870 IceQ Turbo and IceQ X Turbo X Video Cards! | KitGuru

All Done thanks Kit Guru and His for the awesome give away!

Comment

Entered!Thanks again Kitguru! hope I win this time.

Comment

very nice indeed
        entered

Comment

i entered i want to win!

Comment

Entered and will be keeping my fingers crossed for luck.

Comment

Man oh man, those are sweet.

Comment

We are quite surprised how many people are getting the answer wrong !

Comment

Originally posted by Zardon View Post
                  i'm not, i know for a fact i got it wrong, and i'm guessing it's pretty easy done

Comment

Need it for my girlfriend

Comment

My English is not as great. To me the question feel like a trick question. Not sure which to choose between the 2.

Comment

I've got a few good guesses for this then.

I figure it's one of those "If you don't know this, you don't need it" scenarios. Seems like it's been a while since we've seen a GPU contest, or maybe we've been generously blessed in the past... Thanks HIS and KitGuru!
                        Cooler Master HAF X - Thermaltake Toughpower W0178RU 850W - GIGABYTE G1.Assassin - Intel Core i7 930 - Noctua NH-U12P SE2 - Kingston Hyper X Red 1600 4x4GB - 2 X SAMSUNG DVD Burner SH-S223L LightScribe - WD1001FALS 1TB - WD FAEX 1TB - Acer AL2216W - Samsung S27D360 - Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS CHALLENGER Keyboard - Logitech MX620 - Win 7 Professional x64

Comment

Yup, I'm entered, been a KG fan at Facebook for awhile now.... and, No, it is not a "trick" question.... there is only one correct answer for these IceQ Turbo cards.....

Good luck to all, and thanks to Zardon for making these giveaways happen!!!

Comment

SUBMITTED!

Thank you kitguru.net and HIS!

This is Superb Competition Giveaway "HIS want to turn my computer into a gaming monster" Hell yeah!

Comment

Send and once again a very nice contest kitguru!

Comment

Working...
                              X