This is another (not so) regular gaming news update from KitGuru Gaming. Last week, we went to Eurogamer! It was fantastic, with more games on show than ever before.
We already have some juicy stories on the Gaming section of Kitguru, and more are coming.
Here’s what has been happening so far:
- OnLive gaming on demand: UK premiere – The possible gaming system of the future.
- F1 2011: get ready to start your engines – Launch trailer for the just released racing sim.
- Silent Hill: Downpour – The Korn Trailer – Nu-metal band releases a theme for the game. Let’s hope it’s better than Haze.
- Black Knight Sword – TGS 2011 trailer – A dark cardboard arcade from the mind of Suda51.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Eurogamer Preview – This is the one to wait for.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Eurogamer Preview – A classic re-imagined. This time, on consoles too.
- Warhammer 40K: Space Marine Review (PC) – A lot of hype, an average game.
- Burnout Crash! Review (Xbox 360) – An arcade reincarnation of the Burnout franchise. Advertised by David Hasselhoff.
As always, tune in for more content next week, or head over to the gaming section of KitGuru for more.Gaming at KitGuru: weekly roundup,