Today we are going to take a look at one of the most highly-regarded smartphones currently on the market, the HTC One. The One is a make-or-break product for HTC as their market share has declined significantly over the past couple of years. They are working hard to re-establish their place as one of the top smartphone manufacturers.
The One is available in three different colours: black, silver and red. We have the red version for review today, which is available exclusively through Phones 4U and Dial-a-phone in the UK. We’d be surprised if this is the most popular flavour, however it’s a little more interesting than the other two flavours.
It boasts a number of high end features including a 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon processor, 4.7″ full-HD display, and a pair of HTC BoomSound front facing speakers.
- Display: 4.7″ Super LCD (1080P)
- Operating System: Android v4.2.2 (after update), HTC Sense UI v5
- Storage: 32 / 64 GB (non-expandable)
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLpNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP
- Camera (rear-facing): 4.0 Megapixel, 2688 x 1520 pixels, Auto Focus, LED flash
- Camera (front-facing): 2.1 Megapixel
- CPU: Quad-core 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
- GPU: Adreno 320
- Battery: Lithium Polymer 2300 mAh (non-removeable)
- Available Colours: Black, Silver, Red, Blue
- Dimensions: 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 143g