Today we are going to take a look at the Acer Iconia A1-810 tablet which is designed for those users who are looking to enjoy the benefits of a tablet without spending a fortune. In fact, this particular model is available from around £160, which sounds like an exciting proposition if it can deliver a good experience.
Over the past couple of years we have seen most large PC and mobile manufacturers release a tablet of some form or another. So it’s no surprise that Acer have designed their own range of tablets. The Iconia A1-810 isn’t their cheapest model, but is still part of their value range. It seeks to differentiate itself from the competition by boasting a larger-than-average 7.9″ screen, akin to that of the iPad Mini.
- 7.9 inch IPS display that still fits in one hand.
- The display with IPS technology supports wide viewing angles.
- Quad-core processing power for smooth performance with any media.
- Acer Touch WakeApp – Touch the display with a 5-finger or 2-thumb gesture to wake up the device. Access your favourite app straight from sleep mode.
- 4:3 aspect ratio provides larger viewing area.
- Gyroscope enhances immersive gameplay.