Arctic are well known for producing a large range of cooling products which includes both CPU and GPU coolers. But more recently they have been aggressively diversifying their product range to encompass far more of the PC market.
A few months back we reviewed a couple of their gaming headsets, the P321 and P531 which both offered fantastic performance at very reasonable prices. But today we are going to look at another of their headsets, the P311, which is designed to be easily portable and compatible with most Bluetooth devices on the market. You can therefore use it with all your portable devices whether it be a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Wearing Style: Supra-Aural, Neckband
- Bluetooth Version: V2.1+EDR Class 2
- Frequency Response: 18 – 22 000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
- Battery: Rechargeable 400 mAH; Li-Polymer Battery
- Talk Time: Up to 20 hours
- Limited Warranty: 2 years
- Weight: 0.32 kg