Here at KitGuru we get excited every time a plain brown box arrives in our offices as we know that there is likely to be some exciting new tech within. In this case, the tech isn’t new to the market but that doesn’t mean the contents of the box are any less exciting.
Today we are going to look at the Razer Imperator laser gaming mouse that boasts a specification to rival the best out there. In our eyes, it is the direct competitor of the SteelSeries Xai gaming mouse that we reviewed a while back as they carry similar specifications and price tags.
- Ergonomic Right-Handed Design
- Adjustable Side Buttons
- 5600DPI Razer Precision 3.5G Laser Sensor
- Razer Synapse On-Board Memory
- Up to 200 Inches per second / 50G Acceleration
- Seven Independantly Programmable Hyperesponse Buttons
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms Response Rate
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment
- Zero-Acoustic Ultraslick Teflon Feet
- Approx. Size (mm): 123 x 71 x 42 (LxWxH)
- PC/Mac with USB Port
- Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP or Mac OS X (V10.4 and above)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At Least 35mb of Hard Disk Space
Razer supply the Imperator in a very attractively designed box which reflects the colour scheme and design that they use throughout their entire range of peripherals. The front of the box acts as a door which can be opened to reveal the mouse inside, packaged within a clear plastic tray.
The rear of the box contains details of the Imperator’s features and specifications alongside a diagram of some of these specifications. Inside the box, Razer include a comprehensive quick start guide alongside a selection of cardboard leaflets and stickers.