Today we are going to look at the latest gaming keyboard from CM Storm, the Mech. As its name suggests, the Mech is a mechanical gaming keyboard and is designed to offer the best possible quality and performance on the market. It’s available with Cherry MX switches in blue, red and brown flavours depending on your preference.
There are numerous other interesting features to the Mech, including customisable aluminium plate which can be removed or replaced as required, an onboard ARM processor which powers the QuickFire function and the ability to register 64 keypresses simultaneously.
We look forward to seeing how it fares when we take a more in-depth look.
- Switches: CHERRY MX Blue/ Brown/ Red
- N Key Rollover: 64
- Macro Keys: 15 in each profile
- Profiles: 5
- Polling Rate: 1000 Hz/1ms
- Backlight: All keys, 5 settings, 3 modes
- Output: Dual USB 3.0 port and mini USB port for charging
- Windows Key Lock: Yes
- On-board Memory: 128k bytes
- Media Keys: Yes (via F keys)
- USB Cable: Removable
- Dimensions: 553(L)x267(W)x43(H) mm
- Weight: 1686 g / 3.71 lbs