Kitguru spends a lot of time looking at the latest and greatest gaming peripherals on the market and seeing how they can improve our gaming experience. We do however spend less time looking at more ‘mainstream’ products which appeal to a wider audience and fall within the budget constraints of a much wider audience.
Enermax are well known in the enthusiast market for their quality power supplies, high-end cases and flashy fans. But they also produce a range of peripherals targeted at the mainstream market.
- Wireless – 2.4Ghz radio frequency (RF) technology with up to 10 meters operating range.
- Nano receiver – Tiny and decent receiver which can be stored at the bottom of the mouse during transport
- Automatic Wireless Synchronization – Instant connection with the PC without inconvenient driver installation (Plug & Play).
- Power Saving Management- In case of inactivity, the devices will switch to Deep Sleep Mode in order to save batteries’ energy.
- Low Battery Indicator – Red LED indicator on both devices shows low battery state.
- Spill-Resistance – The tough case avoids accidental damage by liquid spill or cleaning.
- Membrane Key Stroke Technology – Smooth and silent key stroke with up to 10 million key strokes lifetime.
- Adjustable 2-level Height – To meet individual needs of users.
- Volume Control – Two functional keys to directly adjust the volume.
- Slim and Compact Design – Flat and thin profile for comfortable and effortless typing and a time-less appearance
- Full Control – Ergonomic shape for perfect grip, comfortable and exact control
- Adjustable Resolution – Button on the top to adjust the mouse resolution (800/1000/1200/1600dpi) in order to match users’ needs.
- Ambidextrous Design – Supports both, left-handed as well as right-handed, control.
- Receiver Bracket – The nano receiver can be stored at the bottom of the mouse for easy portability.