Today we are going to take a look at one of the latest gaming headsets from Sennheiser, the G4ME One. This particular model is targeted at those users who have a lot of money to spend and are looking for a premium over-the-ear headset which is specifically designed for gamers.
Sennheiser are renowned for producing high quality audio products across all markets, not just gaming. They have a large following of gamer advocates, though, who appreciate the impressive sound quality of their products.
The G4ME One differs from most high-end gaming headsets because it features an open acoustic design, meaning it isn’t ideal for noise isolation. An open design should improve sound quality, but comes at the expensive of noise isolation.
- Colour: White
- Style: Headband
- Impedance (Headphones): 50 Ohm
- Connectors: 2 x 3.5 mm for desktop/laptop
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 50 – 16000 Hz
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 15 – 28000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (Headphones): 116 dB
- Ear Coupling (Headphones): around-the-ear, open acoustic design
- Cable Length: 3 m
- Weight: 300 g
- Pick-up Pattern (Microphone): Noise Cancelling
- Sensitivity (Microphone): -38 dBV at 94 dBSPL