We have looked at a vast number of gaming headsets from SteelSeries in the past and none of them have failed to impress us. Our favourite gaming headset from SteelSeries is, without doubt, the Siberia V2 which offers great all-round performance and an unparalleled comfort level. This is one of SteelSeries’ most successful products, explaining the vast number of different colour options available to the customer.
Today we are going to look at the SteelSeries Diablo III Gaming Headset which looks to differentiate itself from the standard Siberia V2 a little more than simply changing the colour. While the basic design is shared between the two headsets, there are a number of differences, including a built in USB sound card, a few aesthetic tweaks and some snazzy-looking LED lights.
- Soundscape specifically optimized for Diablo III gameplay
- Programmable Diablo III-themed options
- SteelSeries’ retractable microphone system
- In-line volume and mute controls with USB connection
- Software included for illumination settings, equalizer presets and microphone volume
- Frequency response: 10 – 28.000 Hz
- Driver Diameter: 50mm
- Cable length: 1,0 m
- USB extension length: 2,0 m
- Jack: Gold Plated USB
- Active Noise Reduction: up to 20 dB
- Frequency response: 50 – 16.000 Hz
- Pick up pattern: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -38 dB