Today we look at new WaveMaster Two speakers rated with a maximum power output of 30W. They incorporate 130mm Woofers with Kevlar Cones and a 20mm Tweeter with a silk dome. The WaveMaster Two are available in simple white and black colour schemes, exuding a stylish yet clean appearance.
This isn’t the first time we have looked at WaveMaster audio products. The Wavemaster Stax Speakers received our Must Have award earlier this year and the Wavemaster Mobi Speakers received a Worth Buying award. We have high hopes that the WaveMaster Two will also deliver exemplary audio quality.
- Tweeter: 2.00 cm with silk dome and ferrite magnet.
- Woofer/midrange: 13 cm with Kevlar cone and ferrite magnet.
- Amplifier: 2 channel, integrated.
- Output power (RMS): 2 x 30 Watt.
- Frequency response: 45 – 22.000 Hz.
- Cabinet: wood with piano paint, 2-way concept with bass reflex technology.
- Controls On/Off (main), On/Standby/Volume, treble and bass control.
- Auto Switch: signal sensor for automatic On/Standby.
- integrated power supply (230/115 Volt switchable), standby consumption < 0,5 W (230V).
- Connectors: 2 x Line-In (3,5 mm und RCA / Dual Audio Source), USB power, AC power.
- Dimensions (WHD): 180 x 256 x 205 mm.