Posts Tagged ‘3.5″’
6 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on May 31, 2013 under Headphones, Highlights-new
Today we are going to look at the latest product from Thermaltake's sub-brand, Tt eSPORTS, the Shock gaming headset. This model is designed specifically with PC gamers in mind although the 3.5 mm ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on December 10, 2012 under Headphones, Highlights
Today we are going to look at the latest gaming headset from Asus, the Orion Pro. Like the models we’ve seen previously, this falls under the ‘Republic of Gamers’ brand. As a result, we ... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Simon Telford on November 5, 2012 under Drive Caddy
Today we are looking at an enclosure by ICY Dock, the Blizzard (MB080U3S-1SB), a creatively designed single 3.5" bay featuring both USB 3.0 and eSATA connectivity. ICY Dock have built this new ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- AUO and 3M to bring quantum dot 4K UHD LCD panels to the masses... Filed under: Monitors
- Guild Wars 2 Heart of Thorns has a release date... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Netflix 4K content starts leaking on to the web... Filed under: General Tech
- AMD started to work on HBM technology nearly a decade ago... Filed under: Graphics, Memory
- Divinity Original Sin 2 Kickstarter goals announced... Filed under: Software & Gaming