Posts Tagged ‘3.5″’
6 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on May 31, 2013 under Headphones, Highlights-new
Today we are going to look at the latest product from Thermaltake's sub-brand, Tt eSPORTS, the Shock gaming headset. This model is designed specifically with PC gamers in mind although the 3.5 mm ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on December 10, 2012 under Headphones, Highlights
Today we are going to look at the latest gaming headset from Asus, the Orion Pro. Like the models we’ve seen previously, this falls under the ‘Republic of Gamers’ brand. As a result, we ... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Simon Telford on November 5, 2012 under Drive Caddy
Today we are looking at an enclosure by ICY Dock, the Blizzard (MB080U3S-1SB), a creatively designed single 3.5" bay featuring both USB 3.0 and eSATA connectivity. ICY Dock have built this new ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Nintendo shares hit after meteoric rise on ‘Go confidence... Filed under: Apps
- AMD Zen Engineering samples are floating around, specs leak online... Filed under: CPU
- France takes a stand against Microsoft’s Windows 10 user tracking... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Samsung’s ‘Odyssey’ VR headset could rival Oculus Rift... Filed under: Virtual Reality
- Rocket League and Gwent could both be cross-play on PS4 and Xbox One... Filed under: Software & Gaming