Posts Tagged ‘3.5″’
3 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on May 31, 2013 under Headphones, Highlights-new
Today we are going to look at the latest product from Thermaltake's sub-brand, Tt eSPORTS, the Shock gaming headset. This model is designed specifically with PC gamers in mind although the 3.5 mm ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on December 10, 2012 under Headphones, Highlights
Today we are going to look at the latest gaming headset from Asus, the Orion Pro. Like the models we’ve seen previously, this falls under the ‘Republic of Gamers’ brand. As a result, we ... more.
3 CommentsPosted by Simon Telford on November 5, 2012 under Drive Caddy
Today we are looking at an enclosure by ICY Dock, the Blizzard (MB080U3S-1SB), a creatively designed single 3.5" bay featuring both USB 3.0 and eSATA connectivity. ICY Dock have built this new ... more.
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Windows 8.2 may be due this Fall, Windows 9, Windows 10 are en route... Filed under: Operating Systems, Software & Gaming
- Apple extends its trademark to include jewellery and watches... Filed under: Apple, Mobile, Peripheral
- SanDisk announces 15 nanometer NAND Flash... Filed under: General Tech
- Tor drug markets just got their own search engine... Filed under: Channel
- Ubisoft employee teases new Prince of Persia... Filed under: Software & Gaming
amazon AMD Android Apple Asus case competition facebook Google Intel ios ipad ipad 2 iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft MSI Multiplay New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung Software & Gaming sony ssd steam steve jobs tablet technology news Thermaltake valve wii u WIndows windows 8 xbox xbox one