Posts Tagged ‘3.5″’
6 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on May 31, 2013 under Headphones, Highlights-new
Today we are going to look at the latest product from Thermaltake's sub-brand, Tt eSPORTS, the Shock gaming headset. This model is designed specifically with PC gamers in mind although the 3.5 mm ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on December 10, 2012 under Headphones, Highlights
Today we are going to look at the latest gaming headset from Asus, the Orion Pro. Like the models we’ve seen previously, this falls under the ‘Republic of Gamers’ brand. As a result, we ... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Simon Telford on November 5, 2012 under Drive Caddy
Today we are looking at an enclosure by ICY Dock, the Blizzard (MB080U3S-1SB), a creatively designed single 3.5" bay featuring both USB 3.0 and eSATA connectivity. ICY Dock have built this new ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Mafia 3 announced, trailer coming at Gamescom... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Square Enix talks Tomb Raider Xbox exclusivity... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- French politicians urge rethink on Taxi laws due to Uber... Filed under: Channel
- Campaigners resort to faxing U.S. Senate over digital bill... Filed under: General Tech, Security
- Top Rift game goes free on Oculus Share, dev. announces new title... Filed under: Development