Posts Tagged ‘3.5″’
3 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on May 31, 2013 under Headphones, Highlights-new
Today we are going to look at the latest product from Thermaltake's sub-brand, Tt eSPORTS, the Shock gaming headset. This model is designed specifically with PC gamers in mind although the 3.5 mm ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on December 10, 2012 under Headphones, Highlights
Today we are going to look at the latest gaming headset from Asus, the Orion Pro. Like the models we’ve seen previously, this falls under the ‘Republic of Gamers’ brand. As a result, we ... more.
3 CommentsPosted by Simon Telford on November 5, 2012 under Drive Caddy
Today we are looking at an enclosure by ICY Dock, the Blizzard (MB080U3S-1SB), a creatively designed single 3.5" bay featuring both USB 3.0 and eSATA connectivity. ICY Dock have built this new ... more.
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
- Xbox One is now more confused than ever... Filed under: Console
- Let it be said, John McAfee has a sense of humour... Filed under: Channel
- NVIDIA show their strong ARM... Filed under: Channel, Mobile
- Microsoft 180 flip on Xbox One restrictions... Filed under: Channel, Console
- Emopulse Smile smartwatch available on pre-order... Filed under: General Tech
amazon AMD Android Apple apple ipad Asus case chassis competition Computex Cooler Master corsair facebook Gaming Google GTX Intel ipad ipad 2 iPhone iphone 5 kim dotcom kingston kitguru Launch microsoft MSI New news nintendo nvidia overclocking Review RIM samsung Smartphone sony ssd steve jobs tablet technology news Thermaltake twitter valve windows 8