Posts Tagged ‘3.5″’
6 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on May 31, 2013 under Headphones, Highlights-new
Today we are going to look at the latest product from Thermaltake's sub-brand, Tt eSPORTS, the Shock gaming headset. This model is designed specifically with PC gamers in mind although the 3.5 mm ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on December 10, 2012 under Headphones, Highlights
Today we are going to look at the latest gaming headset from Asus, the Orion Pro. Like the models we’ve seen previously, this falls under the ‘Republic of Gamers’ brand. As a result, we ... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Simon Telford on November 5, 2012 under Drive Caddy
Today we are looking at an enclosure by ICY Dock, the Blizzard (MB080U3S-1SB), a creatively designed single 3.5" bay featuring both USB 3.0 and eSATA connectivity. ICY Dock have built this new ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Sony launches its own crowd-funding platform... Filed under: General Tech
- Apple to start replacing dying batteries quicker for iOS devices... Filed under: Apple
- Microsoft has started hyping up its Gamescom announcements... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Microsoft adds another Surface Pro 3 to the range... Filed under: Tablet PC
- AMD offers to personalize Radeon R9 Fury X with custom plates... Filed under: Graphics