Posts Tagged ‘3.5″’
6 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on May 31, 2013 under Headphones, Highlights-new
Today we are going to look at the latest product from Thermaltake's sub-brand, Tt eSPORTS, the Shock gaming headset. This model is designed specifically with PC gamers in mind although the 3.5 mm ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on December 10, 2012 under Headphones, Highlights
Today we are going to look at the latest gaming headset from Asus, the Orion Pro. Like the models we’ve seen previously, this falls under the ‘Republic of Gamers’ brand. As a result, we ... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Simon Telford on November 5, 2012 under Drive Caddy
Today we are looking at an enclosure by ICY Dock, the Blizzard (MB080U3S-1SB), a creatively designed single 3.5" bay featuring both USB 3.0 and eSATA connectivity. ICY Dock have built this new ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Samsung Galaxy S7 pre-orders may come with free GearVR... Filed under: General Tech
- There is a $10 million edition of Dying Light... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Microsoft wants to bring cross-buy and cross-saves to Xbox and PC... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Xbox owners get mad that Quantum Break is coming to PC... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Google claims no “involvement with politicians,” over tax deal... Filed under: Channel