Posts Tagged ‘3.5″’
6 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on May 31, 2013 under Headphones, Highlights-new
Today we are going to look at the latest product from Thermaltake's sub-brand, Tt eSPORTS, the Shock gaming headset. This model is designed specifically with PC gamers in mind although the 3.5 mm ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on December 10, 2012 under Headphones, Highlights
Today we are going to look at the latest gaming headset from Asus, the Orion Pro. Like the models we’ve seen previously, this falls under the ‘Republic of Gamers’ brand. As a result, we ... more.
3 CommentsPosted by Simon Telford on November 5, 2012 under Drive Caddy
Today we are looking at an enclosure by ICY Dock, the Blizzard (MB080U3S-1SB), a creatively designed single 3.5" bay featuring both USB 3.0 and eSATA connectivity. ICY Dock have built this new ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Intel to unveil 14nm Celeron and Pentium chips with 4W – 6W TDP... Filed under: APU, CPU, Mobile, Netbook, Notebook, Tablet PC
- Destiny gameplay designer moves to Bethesda... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Google’s new HDMI dongle puts Chrome OS on your TV... Filed under: General Tech
- Microsoft announces Surface 3 tablet... Filed under: Tablet PC
- Ubisoft has a trilogy of side-scrolling Assassin’s Creed games on the way... Filed under: Software & Gaming