Posts Tagged ‘3.5″’
6 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on May 31, 2013 under Headphones, Highlights-new
Today we are going to look at the latest product from Thermaltake's sub-brand, Tt eSPORTS, the Shock gaming headset. This model is designed specifically with PC gamers in mind although the 3.5 mm ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on December 10, 2012 under Headphones, Highlights
Today we are going to look at the latest gaming headset from Asus, the Orion Pro. Like the models we’ve seen previously, this falls under the ‘Republic of Gamers’ brand. As a result, we ... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Simon Telford on November 5, 2012 under Drive Caddy
Today we are looking at an enclosure by ICY Dock, the Blizzard (MB080U3S-1SB), a creatively designed single 3.5" bay featuring both USB 3.0 and eSATA connectivity. ICY Dock have built this new ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- We may have our first look at GTX 1070 benchmark numbers... Filed under: Graphics
- Microsoft cuts 1,850 more jobs, former Nokia employees affected... Filed under: General Tech
- Titanfall 2 leak promises larger maps and new mechanics... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Microsoft apparently has two new Xbox One consoles in development... Filed under: Console
- Huawei is suing Samsung over LTE patent infringements... Filed under: General Tech