Posts Tagged ‘304’
5 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on February 26, 2013 under Cases, Highlights V
Today we are going to look at the Node 605 from Fractal Design which is designed to be used primarily for home theatre PC builds. It is part of the same range as the Node 304 that we looked at re... more.
3 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on January 23, 2013 under Cases, Highlights V
Today we are going to look at the Fractal Design Node 304, one of the companies first attempts at a small-form factor case. It boasts an impressive feature set which includes support for six har... more.
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
- Valve’s VR specialist moves to Oculus VR... Filed under: Console, Gaming, Gaming Rig, Graphics
- Asustek’s smartwatch to feature voice, gesture controls... Filed under: Android, Mobile
- Samsung begins to produce DRAM using 20nm process technology... Filed under: Memory
- ZiiLabs sues Apple and Samsung for patent infringement... Filed under: Graphics, Smartphone, Tablet PC
- Double Fine to make its first sequel: Costume Quest 2... Filed under: Development, Gaming
amazon AMD Android Apple Asus case competition facebook Gaming Google GTX Intel ios ipad ipad 2 iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft MSI Multiplay New news nintendo nvidia Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung sony ssd steam steve jobs tablet technology news Thermaltake valve wii u WIndows windows 8 xbox xbox one