Posts Tagged ‘A8’
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on July 17, 2014 under APU, Channel, CPU, Graphics
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. said this week that it had begun to ship the first wafers processed using its 20nm fabrication technology to customers. The company began mass production of chip... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on March 10, 2014 under Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod
Although Apple is trying to reduce its business relations with arch-rival Samsung Electronics, it cannot completely avoid them. According to a new media report, the company has ordered manufacturing o... more.
6 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on June 13, 2013 under CPU, Highlights
Today we are going to take a look at the latest ‘Richland’ APUs from AMD which have been refreshed with ‘Piledriver’ cores to enhance performance. There are numerous other improvements inc... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on November 26, 2012 under Cooling, Highlights V
Today we are going to look at one of Arctic's low profile CPU coolers ... the Alpine 64 Plus, which is designed to be used exclusively with AMD processors. This makes it ideal for use in small for... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Stephen Dougherty on March 8, 2012 under APU, Channel, Component, Motherboard
Through discussions with sources in the motherboard industry at CeBIT it's been determined that AMD's upcoming A10 and A8 "Trinity"... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- OCUK jumps the gun on Black Friday deals... Filed under: Channel
- Windows 10 to have native support for FLAC files... Filed under: General Tech, Operating Systems
- BT begins blocking private torrent sites... Filed under: General Tech
- Music industry wants tax for music copying... Filed under: Channel
- EU wants search ‘right to be forgotten’ extended worldwide... Filed under: Channel
- MSI X99S Gaming 7 (LGA 2011-v3... Filed under: Highlights, Motherboard
- Gigabyte X99 SOC Force (LGA 20... Filed under: Highlights V, Motherboard
- Asus X99 Deluxe (LGA 2011-v3) ... Filed under: Highlights 2, Motherboard
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- TSMC begins volume production of chips using 20nm process tech
- TSMC postpones mass production of 16nm chips to Q2 2015
- ASML: EUV tools continue to make progress, adoption to start in 2016
- TSMC to have four EUV scanners in 2015, to use EUV tools for 10nm chips
- TSMC extends 28nm chip lead time to 16 weeks, puts chip designers at risk
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
28nm amazon AMD Android Apple arm Asus ATI core ea facebook GCN geforce Google haswell Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung sony ssd steam technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 windows phone xbox xbox one