Posts Tagged ‘A8’
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on February 19, 2015 under APU, CPU, Mobile
At present there are about half of a dozen different general-purpose processing cores for various low-power system-on-chip solutions. There are high-performance, low-power, big and small cores. But wh... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on January 30, 2015 under APU, CPU
Advanced Micro Devices is expected to introduce new versions of code-named “Kaveri” accelerated processing units (APUs) with a bit higher performance in the first half of the year. In fact, the co... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on July 17, 2014 under APU, Channel, CPU, Graphics
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. said this week that it had begun to ship the first wafers processed using its 20nm fabrication technology to customers. The company began mass production of chip... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on March 10, 2014 under Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod
Although Apple is trying to reduce its business relations with arch-rival Samsung Electronics, it cannot completely avoid them. According to a new media report, the company has ordered manufacturing o... more.
6 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on June 13, 2013 under CPU, Highlights
Today we are going to take a look at the latest ‘Richland’ APUs from AMD which have been refreshed with ‘Piledriver’ cores to enhance performance. There are numerous other improvements inc... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on November 26, 2012 under Cooling, Highlights V
Today we are going to look at one of Arctic's low profile CPU coolers ... the Alpine 64 Plus, which is designed to be used exclusively with AMD processors. This makes it ideal for use in small for... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Stephen Dougherty on March 8, 2012 under APU, Channel, Component, Motherboard
Through discussions with sources in the motherboard industry at CeBIT it's been determined that AMD's upcoming A10 and A8 "Trinity"... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Galaxy S6 Edge leak fully reveals new design... Filed under: Mobile
- TalkTalk warning customers that data may be compromised... Filed under: Security
- Nvidia now limits overclocking of GeForce GTX 900M with vBIOS... Filed under: Gaming Rig, Graphics, Mobile, Notebook
- Apple seeking hardware and software engineers to build VR gear... Filed under: Apple, Monitors, Peripheral
- Samsung unveils ‘SSD’ for smartphones with up to 600MB/s bandwidth... Filed under: Media Phone, Memory, Mobile, Smartphone, SSD Drives, Tablet PC