Posts Tagged ‘A8’
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on July 17, 2014 under APU, Channel, CPU, Graphics
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. said this week that it had begun to ship the first wafers processed using its 20nm fabrication technology to customers. The company began mass production of chip... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on March 10, 2014 under Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod
Although Apple is trying to reduce its business relations with arch-rival Samsung Electronics, it cannot completely avoid them. According to a new media report, the company has ordered manufacturing o... more.
6 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on June 13, 2013 under CPU, Highlights
Today we are going to take a look at the latest ‘Richland’ APUs from AMD which have been refreshed with ‘Piledriver’ cores to enhance performance. There are numerous other improvements inc... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on November 26, 2012 under Cooling, Highlights V
Today we are going to look at one of Arctic's low profile CPU coolers ... the Alpine 64 Plus, which is designed to be used exclusively with AMD processors. This makes it ideal for use in small for... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Stephen Dougherty on March 8, 2012 under APU, Channel, Component, Motherboard
Through discussions with sources in the motherboard industry at CeBIT it's been determined that AMD's upcoming A10 and A8 "Trinity"... more.
- Apple to unveil new iPad tablets in late October... Filed under: Apple, iPad
- Intel: There will be hundreds of thousands wireless recharge stations deployed... Filed under: Laptop / Mobile, Mobile, Notebook, Smartphone, Tablet PC
- Asustek plans to sue its rivals for patent infringement... Filed under: Motherboard
- Warner Bros refusing to give out PC review codes for Shadow of Mordor... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Final Fantasy XV demo finally coming next year... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- MSI X99S Gaming 7 (LGA 2011-v3... Filed under: Highlights, Motherboard
- Gigabyte X99 SOC Force (LGA 20... Filed under: Highlights V, Motherboard
- Asus X99 Deluxe (LGA 2011-v3) ... Filed under: Highlights 2, Motherboard
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- TSMC begins volume production of chips using 20nm process tech
- TSMC extends 28nm chip lead time to 16 weeks, puts chip designers at risk
- Apple iPhone 6 and new iPads might be at risk due to low A8 chip yields
- TSMC to make 16nm chips in volume in Q1 2015 – report
- TSMC reveals new 16nm FinFET+ process, vows to start 10nm production in Q4 2015
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
amazon AMD Android Apple Asus ATI competition core ea facebook GCN Google haswell Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung Software & Gaming sony ssd steam tablet technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 windows phone xbox xbox one