Posts Tagged ‘A8’
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on July 17, 2014 under APU, Channel, CPU, Graphics
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. said this week that it had begun to ship the first wafers processed using its 20nm fabrication technology to customers. The company began mass production of chip... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on March 10, 2014 under Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod
Although Apple is trying to reduce its business relations with arch-rival Samsung Electronics, it cannot completely avoid them. According to a new media report, the company has ordered manufacturing o... more.
6 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on June 13, 2013 under CPU, Highlights
Today we are going to take a look at the latest ‘Richland’ APUs from AMD which have been refreshed with ‘Piledriver’ cores to enhance performance. There are numerous other improvements inc... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on November 26, 2012 under Cooling, Highlights V
Today we are going to look at one of Arctic's low profile CPU coolers ... the Alpine 64 Plus, which is designed to be used exclusively with AMD processors. This makes it ideal for use in small for... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Stephen Dougherty on March 8, 2012 under APU, Channel, Component, Motherboard
Through discussions with sources in the motherboard industry at CeBIT it's been determined that AMD's upcoming A10 and A8 "Trinity"... more.
- Amazon: lower prices of e-books benefit authors and publishers... Filed under: Channel, Software & Gaming
- Electronic Arts unveils $4.99/month subscription offering for Xbox One... Filed under: Console, Software & Gaming
- Intel wants its ‘SoFIA’ chips to power $50 smartphones... Filed under: Android, CPU, Media Phone, Smartphone, Tablet PC
- HGST unveils new-generation enterprise-grade SAS-12Gb/s SSDs... Filed under: Server, SSD Drives
- Samsung delays launch of Tizen smartphone due to lack of programs... Filed under: Smartphone
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- Watch IGN staffers crap themse... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Sapphire Edge VS video with a ... Filed under: APU
- Windows 8 disaster? More broke... Filed under: Operating Systems
- TSMC begins volume production of chips using 20nm process tech
- TSMC extends 28nm chip lead time to 16 weeks, puts chip designers at risk
- Apple iPhone 6 and new iPads might be at risk due to low A8 chip yields
- TSMC reveals new 16nm FinFET+ process, vows to start 10nm production in Q4 2015
- GlobalFoundries to upgrade one of its Singapore fabs to 300mm
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
amazon AMD Android Apple Asus ATI competition core ea facebook GCN Google Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia Oculus Rift piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung Smartphone Software & Gaming sony ssd steam tablet technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 xbox xbox one