Posts Tagged ‘award’
1 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on July 11, 2014 under Channel
At least it looks like the public and open rights groups aren't the only ones that find GCHQ's snooping antics leave a bad taste in their mouth. The Internet Service Providers Association (ISPA) has h... more.
1 CommentsPosted by faith on February 15, 2013 under General Tech
You might not have heard of Lauren Villagran, graduate of Northwestern University Medill School of Journalism with a background that includes Associated Press and CBS, but she's the lady that's helped... more.
8 CommentsPosted by Zardon on January 2, 2013 under General Tech, Highlights
2012 was a busy year for the Kitguru team. We reviewed hundreds of products in the last twelve months, from ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Own a patent? Google might buy it from you... Filed under: Channel
- Space X successes continue with Turkmenistan satellite launch... Filed under: Science
- Broken Age full game launches with new trailer... Filed under: Development, Software & Gaming
- Valve, Bethesda remove Skyrim paid mods... Filed under: Development, Software & Gaming
- AMD to release ‘Kaveri Refresh’ chips in late May – report... Filed under: APU