Posts Tagged ‘award’
1 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on July 11, 2014 under Channel
At least it looks like the public and open rights groups aren't the only ones that find GCHQ's snooping antics leave a bad taste in their mouth. The Internet Service Providers Association (ISPA) has h... more.
1 CommentsPosted by faith on February 15, 2013 under General Tech
You might not have heard of Lauren Villagran, graduate of Northwestern University Medill School of Journalism with a background that includes Associated Press and CBS, but she's the lady that's helped... more.
8 CommentsPosted by Zardon on January 2, 2013 under General Tech, Highlights
2012 was a busy year for the Kitguru team. We reviewed hundreds of products in the last twelve months, from mainsteam performance memory cards to bank breaking video cards. Today we look back on t... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Dotcom’s legal team ask to postpone MPAA lawsuit... Filed under: Channel
- Doom reveal meant to boost public confidence in ID Software... Filed under: Development
- Battlefield Hardline delayed until 2015... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- ‘Selfies’ push Sony to invest in image sensors... Filed under: Component, Mobile
- Areal Kickstarter suspended, new campaign launched... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- Watch IGN staffers crap themse... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Sapphire Edge VS video with a ... Filed under: APU
- Windows 8 disaster? More broke... Filed under: Operating Systems
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
amazon AMD Android Apple Asus competition core ea facebook GCN Google Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia Oculus Rift piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung Smartphone Software & Gaming sony ssd steam tablet technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 windows phone xbox xbox one