Posts Tagged ‘claim’
3 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on September 12, 2016 under Graphics
Back at the end of July, we learned that Nvidia had officially settled the class action lawsuit over the GTX 970 and its advertised amount of VRAM. It has taken a little while but now those affected w... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on March 9, 2016 under General Tech
Way back in 2011, Sony's PlayStation Network suffered a major security breach which knocked the service and 70 million PS3 owners offline for 23 days. As you might imagine, a class action lawsuit was ... more.
7 CommentsPosted by Jules on January 8, 2013 under APU, CPU, Event, Graphics
Both Intel and AMD have been puffing out their collective chests when it comes to graphics in the integrated market. It's the one area where AMD has consistently beaten Intel in recent years. It's an ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Asus wants to take on the Raspberry Pi with new Tinker Board... Filed under: PC
- Samsung to reveal why the Galaxy Note 7 failed in a few days... Filed under: Mobile
- Steam update opens up advanced controller configuration to all ... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Samsung 4TB SSD pushed back as NAND shortage takes effect... Filed under: SSD Drives
- The Halo Wars 2 open beta has officially begun... Filed under: Software & Gaming