Posts Tagged ‘claim’
4 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on March 9, 2016 under General Tech
Way back in 2011, Sony's PlayStation Network suffered a major security breach which knocked the service and 70 million PS3 owners offline for 23 days. As you might imagine, a class action lawsuit was ... more.
7 CommentsPosted by Jules on January 8, 2013 under APU, CPU, Event, Graphics
Both Intel and AMD have been puffing out their collective chests when it comes to graphics in the integrated market. It's the one area where AMD has consistently beaten Intel in recent years. It's an ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Someone is suing Valve over CSGO skin gambling... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Microsoft is ending production on the Surface 3 this year... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Oculus has removed hardware DRM checks... Filed under: Virtual Reality
- Apple is discontinuing its Cinema Display... Filed under: Apple
- Microsoft is ‘very excited’ about plans for VR... Filed under: Virtual Reality