Posts Tagged ‘claim’
3 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on September 12, 2016 under Graphics
Back at the end of July, we learned that Nvidia had officially settled the class action lawsuit over the GTX 970 and its advertised amount of VRAM. It has taken a little while but now those affected w... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on March 9, 2016 under General Tech
Way back in 2011, Sony's PlayStation Network suffered a major security breach which knocked the service and 70 million PS3 owners offline for 23 days. As you might imagine, a class action lawsuit was ... more.
7 CommentsPosted by Jules on January 8, 2013 under APU, CPU, Event, Graphics
Both Intel and AMD have been puffing out their collective chests when it comes to graphics in the integrated market. It's the one area where AMD has consistently beaten Intel in recent years. It's an ... more.
- Pokémon Go launch traffic was 50 x what Niantic expected... Filed under: Apps
- Zerodium ups iOS bug bounties to $1.5 million... Filed under: Wireless
- Rosetta space probe has final send off before crash later today... Filed under: Science
- Zynga appoints ex EA executive as CFO... Filed under: Development
- Amazon debuts Breakaway, Crucible and New World... Filed under: Software & Gaming