Posts Tagged ‘claim’
3 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on September 12, 2016 under Graphics
Back at the end of July, we learned that Nvidia had officially settled the class action lawsuit over the GTX 970 and its advertised amount of VRAM. It has taken a little while but now those affected w... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on March 9, 2016 under General Tech
Way back in 2011, Sony's PlayStation Network suffered a major security breach which knocked the service and 70 million PS3 owners offline for 23 days. As you might imagine, a class action lawsuit was ... more.
7 CommentsPosted by Jules on January 8, 2013 under APU, CPU, Event, Graphics
Both Intel and AMD have been puffing out their collective chests when it comes to graphics in the integrated market. It's the one area where AMD has consistently beaten Intel in recent years. It's an ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Pokémon Go Halloween event doubles candy rewards to entice you back... Filed under: Apps
- Turtle Rock officially ends Evolve development... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Potential leak points to updated Zen engineering samples... Filed under: CPU
- Samsung’s Galaxy S8 may feature 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 830... Filed under: Mobile
- Microsoft’s CEO sees mixed reality as the ultimate computer... Filed under: PC