Posts Tagged ‘compatibility’
17 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on February 18, 2016 under Software & Gaming
While Need for Speed launched on consoles late last year, it is only just making its way round to the PC platform next month and now we have the minimum and recommended system requirements for the gam... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on July 11, 2015 under Operating Systems
Windows 10 is on the way at the end of the month and it is going to be a pretty important update for gamers thanks to the introduction of DirectX 12. However, there is always the question of compatibi... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on March 14, 2014 under Peripheral
A lot of PC gamers still like to use a controller from time to time and with the Xbox 360 controller being incredibly popular amongst gamers, many were disappointed when a rumour suggested that the Xb... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on November 26, 2012 under Cooling, Highlights V
Today we are going to look at one of Arctic's low profile CPU coolers ... the Alpine 64 Plus, which is designed to be used exclusively with AMD processors. This makes it ideal for use in small for... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Nintendo promises to do better with launch of NX console... Filed under: Console
- Corsair introduces new Lux range of mechanical boards... Filed under: Keyboards
- Earthquake zone residents urged to leave Wi-Fi open... Filed under: Security
- Renting skips Insomnia LAN headaches... Filed under: Event
- Uber losses are mounting, can it keep growing?... Filed under: Channel