Posts Tagged ‘corning’
0 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on November 21, 2014 under General Tech
Corning is currently working on developing Gorilla Glass 4 with the aim of developing a solution that it strong enough to withstand sudden drops on to hard surfaces such as concrete, in an effort to s... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on April 16, 2014 under Peripheral
Corning this week said that it had begun to sell its optical USB 3.0-compatible cables that can extend data transmission beyond the 3-meter limitation of comparable copper cables. Corning’s cables c... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Blair McClelland on January 4, 2013 under Channel, Mobile
Another year and another version of Corning's Gorilla Glass has been announced. As you might expect the third iteration of Gorilla Glass is even tougher than its predecessors. According to Corning, Go... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Blair McClelland on February 6, 2012 under Laptop / Mobile, Mobile, Tablet PC
Corning already has a pretty strong standing in our lives. If you have any kind of smartphone, be it HTC, Samsung or Apple, chances are it will have Corning's Gorilla Glass protecting the display and ... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jules on January 4, 2012 under General Tech, Highlights V
Cave dwellers must have noticed that some of the sands that were melted by fiery heat, ended up quite see through. Glass has come along way since then, but just how much technology can you integrate i... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Outlook app for iOS and Android released... Filed under: Android, iPhone, Mobile
- You can visit Sword Art Online in your Rift... Filed under: Development
- Reddit breaks down takedowns and user info requests... Filed under: Channel
- Amazon spent $1.3 billion on streaming last year... Filed under: Channel
- Evolve has a match-3 companion app... Filed under: Mobile, Software & Gaming
- Corning introduces Gorilla Glass 3 with improved scratch resistance
- Corning concept video shows us what the future may be like
- Google Nexus 4 faces its biggest competition yet, the pavement
- Self disinfecting mobile displays two years away
- Survival of the fittest: Galaxy S5 vs. Galaxy S4 drop/crash test