Posts Tagged ‘creative’
1 CommentsPosted by Jules on December 1, 2013 under Channel, Design & Create
After running this morning's story about Crucial's inexplicable $50 bump for an SSD drive price when it gets sold to Brits, we got a timely reminder that there is one company that rips hard and faster... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Mikey on May 1, 2013 under Highlights 2, Speakers
Having started to create multimedia speakers for PC systems in Germany many years ago, Wavemaster is a relatively new brand to UK consumers - but they are aiming to make a splash with a series of he... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Simon Telford on January 31, 2013 under Highlights 2, Soundcard
The Creative Sound Blaster Z Sound card is part of the new flagship series of Sound Blaster and features the multi-core Sound Core3D audio processor and beamforming microphone. There are three mod... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jules on November 23, 2012 under Component, Mobile
Over the past few years, Intel has been acquiring a series of technologies and patents that will, it hopes, position it better for 3-5 years down the road. Alongside operating system technology and - ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Logitech set to stop selling inexpensive OEM mice... Filed under: Mouse, Peripheral
- Techland teases new features for Dying Light modders... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- eBay CEO defends Google in EU anti-trust case... Filed under: General Tech
- Apple is no longer banning Pebble-compatible apps from store... Filed under: Apple
- Google admits interest in Nexus devices has dwindled... Filed under: Android, Mobile