Posts Tagged ‘creative’
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on October 30, 2015 under Channel
Twitch might be almost entirely known for its gaming streams making it one of the most popular video sites in the world, but that isn't all new owner Amazon want to restrict it too. To that end, Twitc... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Jules on December 1, 2013 under Channel, Design & Create
After running this morning's story about Crucial's inexplicable $50 bump for an SSD drive price when it gets sold to Brits, we got a timely reminder that there is one company that rips hard and faster... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Mikey on May 1, 2013 under Highlights 2, Speakers
Having started to create multimedia speakers for PC systems in Germany many years ago, Wavemaster is a relatively new brand to UK consumers - but they are aiming to make a splash with a series of he... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Simon Telford on January 31, 2013 under Highlights 2, Soundcard
The Creative Sound Blaster Z Sound card is part of the new flagship series of Sound Blaster and features the multi-core Sound Core3D audio processor and beamforming microphone. There are three mod... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jules on November 23, 2012 under Component, Mobile
Over the past few years, Intel has been acquiring a series of technologies and patents that will, it hopes, position it better for 3-5 years down the road. Alongside operating system technology and - ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- PC gaming hardware market now worth over $30 billion for first time ... Filed under: PC
- Apple is suing Qualcomm for $1 billion in licensing dispute... Filed under: General Tech
- Here is what you’ll need to run For Honor on PC ... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Samsung’s Galaxy S8 leaks continue as patent filing uncovered... Filed under: Mobile
- XCOM 2 completely revamped with Long War 2 mod ... Filed under: Software & Gaming