Posts Tagged ‘extreme’
3 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on June 21, 2014 under CPU, Gaming Rig
Advanced Micro Devices plans to release another FX-series desktop microprocessor that will come bundled with closed-loop liquid cooling system, the firm said this week. The company did not unveil any ... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on February 19, 2014 under Camera
There's been a lot of developments in the high-definition camera world over the past few years, with devices like the Flip HD cam becoming hugely popular and then dipping off as phones began to catch ... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on October 22, 2013 under Highlights-new, Motherboard
Today we are going to take a look at the ASRock FM2A88X Extreme6+ motherboard which is their flagship FM2+ model. We recently looked at a Gigabyte's flagship FM2+ motherboard - the G1 Sniper A88x and ... more.
0 CommentsPosted by faith on August 24, 2013 under Event
Born from the Cooler Master Storm division, the BitFenix team had a shaky start with the Colossus, but have been ramping up the design ideals ever since. When the Prodigy launched, it became an instan... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Harrison on March 18, 2013 under Memory
The bloodbath that was the SSD price war of 2012, was driven in large part by the arrival of SanDisk. While the company might occupy the expensive/high end when it comes to extreme memory cards for di... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on February 18, 2013 under Highlights 2, Motherboard
ASRock's latest addition to their 990FX series of AMD motherboards, the 990FX Extreme9, aims to occupy the company's AM3+ top spot alongside the Fatal1ty Professional board.... more.
5 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on August 20, 2012 under Highlights 2, Motherboard
Over the past couple of years ASRock have really upped their game and are now competing with world renowned motherboard manufacturers such as Asus and Gigabyte. We have looked at a number of mot... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Sapphire debuts Radeon R9 285 for ultra-small PCs... Filed under: Graphics
- AMD FX-8370 nearly breaks world’s clock-rate record at 8.7GHz... Filed under: CPU
- G.Skill’s Ripjaws DDR4 memory modules overclocked to 4GHz... Filed under: Memory
- KitGuru TV interview – Gigabyte X99 Super OC Force... Filed under: Highlights V, Interviews
- Win STEAM Game of your choice this weekend!... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- MSI X99S Gaming 7 (LGA 2011-v3... Filed under: Highlights, Motherboard
- Gigabyte X99 SOC Force (LGA 20... Filed under: Highlights V, Motherboard
- Asus X99 Deluxe (LGA 2011-v3) ... Filed under: Highlights 2, Motherboard
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- Intel officially reveals Core i7, Core i5 ‘Devil’s Canyon’ processors
- Intel further boosts default clock-rate of the Core i7-4790K
- AMD to please overclockers with new FX, Athlon X4 chips next month
- First Intel ‘Broadwell’ processors to be released in September
- Intel finalizes specs of Core i “Devil’s Canyon” chips
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
amazon AMD Android Apple Asus ATI competition core ea facebook GCN Google haswell Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung Software & Gaming sony ssd steam tablet technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 windows phone xbox xbox one